Whoo-hoo!! So happy to be back!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AEMC

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2011
Texas
I am beyond thrilled to be "back" in these forums! I plan to be here A LOT this year--because when I am--I am very ready for each and every holiday and birthday that comes my way! I must say, I am grateful that this site exists--and for each and every person who participates. Looking forward to a fun year of preparations and organization for the holidays and making our lives more fun for our family and loved ones!

Happy New Year 2012 Everyone!!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
AEMC, Welcome! I'm glad our little corner of the world helps you stay together. We look forward to seeing your ideas, too!

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
I am back posting myself after just reading the occasional forum on the run for most of 2011--love it here too-welcome back!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
welcome back!!!!

AEMC

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2011
Texas
Thank you so much!

Certainly appreciate your welcome messages! I have been working so diligently to get all of my birthday cards purchased, written, addressed, and stamped for the months of January and February. :) And, I've been working, working, working on my son's class party for Valentine's day...which will be here soon enough!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
AEMC.... it is fun to read about the preparations you are making... so 2012 will be a wonderful year! Welcome!

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
Welcome back! I totally agree with all that you mentioned. We'll have to keep each other accountable to be organized forthe holidays and birthdays in 2012.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Welcome! Glad you are here. Many of us stop in over at the Daily Chit Chat thread just to say hello and talk about our day. Please feel free to jump right in. We love to add to the group!