Wierd....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I thought I'd already posted about the arrival of dgd's elf. Maybe I was in the wrong forum when I posted it??????
Anyway.....she arrived Saturday night.
Sunday morning dgd woke up and called me to her room. (She's here to visit me every weekend.) She called me to her room and pointed at Sprite and said "Look what came in the night." LOL
She also found a reindeer and said "What is that on the table" and I told her that must be how the elf got here. :grin:
This weekend I'll have a houseful, and I have to work both jobs, and I'll have to figure out which elf antics to do that with company in the house won't be interferred with!!!! Yikes!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Awww, how sweet. Ours arrive this morning, although my son is still asleep. LOL They are anxiously waiting under the Christmas tree with a gift in tow. I decided to set up a table-top tree in his room while he was in school yesterday and leave a note from Santa. He was ecstatic when I read him the note. He just couldn't believe that Santa had been in his room and elves were coming.

Oooh I love it!!! Ours arrives on Saturday-keeping with the December 1st tradition. I told my boys if there rooms weren't cleaned then Santa won't allow us to adopt the elves. I asked them if they would want to go on vacation in a dirty house?? I think they understood after that. We will work on our "clutter" tonight and tomorrow to assure the elves arrivals.....hehe

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I can't wait to hear about all the fun these elves are going to have with your families!!

Keep us posted!!

:snowman: Melanie