Would Love Some Good Teacher Gifts for End-of-School-Year

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

koalagirl

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
Does anyone have any ideas for good gifts to give teachers--especially making them look pretty? I have about 12 teachers that I need to have presents for--plus a few more that I would like to give something to...I'm even thinking of doing some baking for some homemade goodies...just would like to know if there's a way to make the presentation look good. :help:

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
Not sure how much $ you want to spend...that is a lot of teachers to buy for :thud: !

I like your baking idea, so with that in mind you could make them cakes. My DD has an American Girl book, "Tiny Treats" & it is just the cutest! It has lots of mini food ideas. You can take two pop tarts & ice them like a cake & then decorate it. This would get the kids involved as well. If you actually know how to decorate cakes & have the supplies (which I do not) they can be made to look super cute with trimmings & THANKS written on them. You can also cover oreos with icing for a mini round cake or ice cream sandwiches. If you make oreo size cakes, mini frisbees (4/1.00 at Dollar Tree) can be used for plates or you can buy silver looking trays at Micheal's in the wedding dept. (use a 40% off coupon if you can!). They come 6 in a pack for around $8.00. You can wrap them in cellophane & tie off with a pretty ribbon.

Good luck finding the best idea for you :flower: .

Bren

koalagirl

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
Thanks!! I will check out that American Girl book....I might do some of your ideas with the kids...sounds great! Thanks for sharing!! :flower:

purplecrush

Premiere Member
I was actually going to post this same exact question!!!

I also need ideas! Im thinking about doing altered clipboards, but not sure how to start!! Ive been surfing the web and have found a bunch of ideas, but since im a copy cat, I need to find one that I can copy lol..I also want to include a gift card to the local teacher store.

If anyone knows to do those altered clipboards, PLEASE let me know!!!

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
What about something self-made together with other kids in class?

like a poster where each kid paints and writes its name on it. You can also
add some small photos (or a photo from the whole class) on this poster.

Chilli