Wrapping party #6 11th and 12th November 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
A double wrapping party this weekend. With just 6 weeks or so left before the big day I will be concentrating on planning and booking in all those appointments that need doing before Christmas. On my to do list for this week is book my nail appointment, look for a date for lunch with friends and decide if I will be taking any time of work over the Christmas break. A to do list like this one attached would make life so much easier for me. I am going to print off a few and have them in my planner.

1699738014364.jpeg

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I bought extra wrapping paper last week just to be sure that I don't run out in mid December. :) I haven't had a chance to get out and buy any stocking stuffers yet. I'm hoping to next weekend. Gift suggestions arrived in my inbox this week so I will start looking online to see where I can find them and if I can get them locally.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I haven't had a chance to get out and buy any stocking stuffers yet.
This was something that I concentrated on this year. My kids tend to enjoy their stockings more than the gifts so my goal was to make their stockings more exciting. I wonder if I achieved the goal.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I have only bought a few things and haven't wrapped anything. I have no ideas for anyone, either. I feel so far behind this year.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I wrapped all the gift baskets this week. I have a place to put them now where they won’t get smashed (under the living room tree).
I found some really cute wrapping paper (vintage looking) at Marshall’s. When I saw the price I put it back. I’ll take my chances after Christmas.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
When I saw the price I put it back. I’ll take my chances after Christmas.
I saw some lovely things at the department store the other day and thought much the same. I was not prepared to pay what they wanted now and hope that they will go on clearance after Christmas.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia