Wrapping party dates 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
We are both done, wrapping supplies are pretty much put away. The after thought gift for my husband ordered at thanksgiving was last scanned on 12/5 never to been seen again. It may be in one storage containers some where. Who knows. The last minute gift for me from husband was here in Ohio but last night was scanned in Minnesota. So it’s coming Monday. We both haven given up lol.

I love the wrapping parties! So helpful to keep me on track.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Dh's gift arrived. I need to wrap that. Like Myron's Mom, I have had a package sitting in a warehouse since December 6th. I ordered it before Thanksgiving. :(

We usually don't give out gift cards to our dc but a few had some money left from the allotted budget. To simplify things on my end, we picked up gift cards to their favorite coffee place. I just need to wrap them up. I printed off a few home made gift cards for things we will download from home. They too need to get wrapped. I will finish that up this afternoon. Overall, I feel good about the wrapping.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We did it!!!!!
I hope that in some small ways the wrapping parties made Christmas 2020 a little easier. I used some of the days as extra prep which I find I always need.

If you are all OK with it I will post the wrapping party dates for 2021 around Rudy Day in August. Looking forward to joining you all again next year.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
We did it!!!!!
I hope that in some small ways the wrapping parties made Christmas 2020 a little easier. I used some of the days as extra prep which I find I always need.

If you are all OK with it I will post the wrapping party dates for 2021 around Rudy Day in August. Looking forward to joining you all again next year.
Thanks so much for organizing the dates. I did really find it helpful and fun knowing that others were trying to get wrapping done around those dates. :)

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I need to wrap earlier for Christmas, 2021.
I wrapped everything on December 22nd which was an enjoyable evening. I made it fun by putting on Christmas music but I want to be done WAY earlier in 2021.
However it was better than 2019- I took gifts to work with me on Christmas Eve to wrap during breaks and lunch. Was terrible....

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
However it was better than 2019- I took gifts to work with me on Christmas Eve to wrap during breaks and lunch. Was terrible....
Annie, that is terrible for you. Glad that 2020 was a little easier.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Annie, that is terrible for you. Glad that 2020 was a little easier.
Katrina- I really think now that I look back that it was mostly due to being the first Christmas where it was just us kids and no parents.
I thought I was doing ok but looking back and seeing how behind, frazzled, and exhausted I was last year... Well, I think it was just a lot. Plus our Dad passed right after Christmas so facing that 1st anniversary was also weighing on us.
We try to put on a brave face because it's the Holidays and Christmas but we were all still pretty raw.
And I took over hosting CE as it was at my parent's house for at least 20-25 years if not longer.

Annie

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Oh Annie.....Hugs to you. Such a tough, tough time.

Reactions: AnnieClaus