Wrapping Party Dates 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Heading into August. At the end of this month we will have 4 months until Christmas.
Time to look forward to our time of the year and start some prep and planning so please find below the Wrapping party dates for 2022.
The idea is to have most things wrapped before Christmas week so that you can concentrate on other things or just sit and relax knowing that the hard work is done. Please find below the dates for this years wrapping partys

.1659399250822.jpeg

Thursday 18th August.

Thursday 1st September.

Sunday 25th September.

Saturday October 15th.

Sunday October 30th.

Friday November 11th.

Saturday November 12th.

Friday November 25th.

Sunday 4th December.

Wednesday 14th December.

Thursday 15th December.

Sunday 18th December.

I will be posting ideas and themes closer to the days. As usual these dates are just a guide. If you have nothing to wrap then use the time to make a freezer meal, add a note to your planner or just sit and dream about a wonderful Christmas season.

See you back here on August 18th for our first wrapping party of the year.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I will be putting them in my planner before I go to bed.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Thank you Katrina!

Reactions: sweetpumkinpye

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I started wrapping. Still under the weather here but needed to find something to do productive and use little brain power. My husband set up my wrapping station so I could sit in my sewing chair and wrap. I had already sorted and boxed up everything. Managed to get all my husbands wrapped and part of my sons.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Anyone need to buy tape before we start wrapping?

Reactions: PamelaG

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have lots here. Good time to purchase as it is plentiful with the Back to School items. Do you have a wrapping style? I have gone from whatever I have to plain mailing wrap. You can do so much with it when it comes to decorating. the out side and yet it has a uniform look when placed under the tree.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Thanks for the reminder on buying tape with the back-to-school supplies! Will also look for some red and green fine-tip sharpies for addressing my Christmas cards and writing out gift tags. I've found that the red gel pens smear when using them on the glossy gift tags, where the Sharpies don't.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We will have several "themes" this year and some of these will be covered.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I found tape marked down for quick sale at the grocery store in January. I bought a bag full. I’ve actually made a dent in my ridiculous wrapping paper supply. Maybe I can get a few rolls this year???? Thanks for the reminder about markers! Will need those for my Christmas cards.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
This year, I am going to participate faithfully. I have presents to give left over from two years ago so I'll start with the Seattle Kraken long-sleeved shirts that I bought for the three of us. I saw Seattle Kraken ribbon on Etsy but it's out of stock. I e-mailed the shop owner but no answer yet. If I don't hear from her, I will use navy blue and turquoise ribbon (wider) with a red ribbon (thinner) to coordinate with the logo. Vic and Sophia will never guess from the colored ribbon what is inside.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have everything wrapped that I have so far. I can't find one item a small tie tack that was purchased in June. It was not with all the other gifts I ordered and were in the gift closet. I don't even remember how it was package. An Amazon order. Ah well, not something I will cry about. I will just reorder it tomorrow. I also need to purchase one other item which I thought I had purchased.