Wrapping party "wrap up" 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
You know I so struggle in this realm with having too much. When my brother moved in he brought so much wrapping stuff. He'd buy and buy and buy after Christmas each year just because. I've given so much away, but every year I still feel like I have a ton I don't use. I've been buying the Pioneer Woman paper, which is a good mix and match, the past 5 or 6 years and as much as I love it, I find myself getting bored already. That's my problem...I love the idea of picking out some of my favorite paper each year and sticking to a theme to make it easier, but then I LOVE wrapping paper, actually ALL paper, as a whole and it's a problem for me. I just need to buckle down and purge some more, even thought I'll think I'm feeling it in the pocket book. My husband wraps, but doesn't use the fancy stuff, my brother pretty much picks one paper and also doesn't use the fancy stuff, so why I have 6 totes of stuff (not giant totes) is beyond me. I tell myself all the time "it's okay to move forward and it's okay to change". In other areas I'm good, but wrapping paper and supplies is HARD FOR ME!!!!
Wrapping paper make nice drawer liners too.

Reactions: halimer and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Reactions: halimer

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I do want to make some ornaments with the paper for my pioneer woman christmas tree. So I'll probaby donate some, keep my favorites and make ornaments!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
If there's a women's shelter nearby for women and children seeking refuge from an abusive relationship, they may appreciate donations of wrapping paper, not just Christmas, but other types, too.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul