Yay for a Collection of Christmas Junkies!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

craftycara

MHH Member
Sep 4, 2022
Washington State, USA
Hello, hello! Glad to be a member of this great-looking site! I went to sign into Organized Home for my Houseworks Holiday Plan and found that it'd be taken down, so I did a quick search to see if there were others out in Cyberland that I could hang out with and found you!

I've been doing HHP since...at least 2011, since that's the date on the bottom of my printouts, but I think I did it a couple of years before finally printing them out. I never get through it perfectly, but love the bits that I do get through.

I'm a SAHM to four kiddos ages 12, 14, 16 & 18 yo. Will celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary a little later this year. I'm super duper crafty, with an emphasis on knitting and quilting. I currently live in Washington State. I blog at thatcraftycara.com and can be found on Instagram @thatcraftycara. Things got a little crazy in our home this year, so I deactivated the accounts in February, but am in the process of bringing them back to life...we'll see how it goes.

Looking forward to sharing my Christmas obsession with y'all!

Last edited:

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Welcome!

I'm in Washington State too! Holiday Grand Plan and the Christmas Countdown have Facebook pages where a lot of the content from the former website is posted. Not sure about the House & Holiday Plan.

Any chance you're a MilSpouse? I am, and I work full-time. DD Sophia, our only, is 28 and a teacher (preschool this year and elementary and middle school substitute as well as a riding instructor, she keeps busy!).

I LOVE Christmas and this is a fabulous group. Lots of great boards to check out.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Welcome to our Family!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Hello, hello! Glad to be a member of this great-looking site! I went to sign into Organized Home for my Houseworks Holiday Plan and found that it'd be taken down, so I did a quick search to see if there were others out in Cyberland that I could hang out with and found you!

I've been doing HHP since...at least 2011, since that's the date on the bottom of my printouts, but I think I did it a couple of years before finally printing them out. I never get through it perfectly, but love the bits that I do get through.

I'm a SAHM to four kiddos ages 12, 14, 16 & 18 yo. Will celebrate my 20th wedding anniversary a little later this year. I'm super duper crafty, with an emphasis on knitting and quilting. I currently live in Washington State. I blog at thatcraftycara.com and can be found on Instagram @thatcraftycara. Things got a little crazy in our home this year, so I deactivated the accounts in February, but am in the process of bringing them back to life...we'll see how it goes.

Looking forward to sharing my Christmas obsession with y'all!
Welcome! Be sure to join us over at the HHP board. We'd love to see you there!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Welcome to the family.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Welcome to our happy home.
I hope you enjoy this wonderful group.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Welcome! We love it when new members join in. You will find this a very supportive group in all things Christmas and in life's challenges.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Greetings from the Chicago 'burbs!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Hello from Louisiana!! Looking forward to having you here!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Welcome!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Hi from Florida!

Reactions: TallahasseeGuy

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
It's a great place to be! Hi from Colorado.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for introducing yourself and telling us a little bit about you.

I live in Washington state, too (Pacific Northwest ... north of Seattle). I'm retired with two DDs and 4 DGC. My oldest DD lives in Anchorage, and my youngest DD just moved to Germany (much to my dismay).

I also enjoy crafting. Primarily knitting, cross stitch, quilting and other sewing.