November 2017----Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I need to get back on the declutter wagon. Last month my cold really knocked me for a loop, then everyone else was sick and then Dh had surgery. So decluttering fell by the way side.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Got rid of 1 dvd (gave it to ds's girlfriend), threw out a pill bottle, a few papers.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have come to a screaming halt with the decluttering!!!
I was full of plans and then real life hit, will start again this week, I have to.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I dropped off a trunk load of things to the thrift store this morning. It feels so good getting rid of things not being used. :)

Reactions: Miss JoDee

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Decluttering became a priority after mil died & DH & I cleaned out her house. They, it went by the wayside.
I told my DD yesterday that I need to focus on decluttering again so that one day when I am gone she & her brothers are not stuck having to go through so much unnecessary stuff. The only thing I will not downsize on is my current scrappy stuff. I will not purchase anymore, but I will use what I have (and it's a LOT).
I have a habit of moving the piles of stuff to another spot. I am going to actually sort through the piles. I am a paper hoarder so I need to just let it go.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
We went through the family room yesterday. Luke is apparently a hoarder of battery wrappings. Each time he takes a new set of batteries for a game controller or any other item that needs a battery- instead of throwing the wrap/ packaging away he just puts it back into the drawer. We had a drawer full of wrap/ packing but very few batteries. I think teens or pre-teen in Luke' s case eat batteries! Now we have a nearly empty drawer and I need to restock the batteries but at leat the rubbish is gone.