Wrapping Parties 2017

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I think I have finished wrapping!
I did my mums yesterday and they will go under the tree when I put it up on Saturday. The others are in big bags and hidden in the spare room.
I bought a lovely jigsaw today and wrapped it as soon as I got home.
DH will need to wrap mine at some stage and the kids will need to wrap gifts to each other so the wrapping supplies will be out for a while yet.

Still a few more wrapping dates so don't panic if you have not done it yet!!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
LC21 and I will be joining you at wrapping this weekend. I have the living room filled with gifts and wrapping paper.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Wrapped for a few hours. still have half to do . Need to go get some $$ to fill in some cards

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Major wrapping today. LC21 and DD tied a fleece blanket for me this morning . Then LC wrapped gift this afternoon. Now all so DGSs gifts are wrapped and tagged. She also wrapped Dds gifts. Not so many of them. I think she wrapped my gifts from Dh while I ran to the store.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
We host a Christmas Eve party so once we clean up and the children are in bed, then we put the gifts out.

Lots of unexpected life interruptions happened this week and I didn't get any more wrapping done since last weekend. Like Katrina, it's kind of scaring me. I did spend some time this afternoon putting ribbon on the wrapped packages. Those packages are now safely hidden from plain sight.

I have a few more packages to put on ribbons. I have a lot more wrapping to do. I've offered to shop and wrap for my in-laws this year which they are absolutely thrilled to take me up on. So, I placed some orders and hope to receive them by next weekend. I'm hoping to get to a few more gifts tonight!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Wrapped a few more gifts this afternoon, still have more to do.....

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Our room (Allens side--LOL) is boxes and boxes delivered as is our bathtub filled with boxes.

We put gifts out to others under the tree when wrapped. Then when family is here and gone Christmas Eve after that or early Christmas a.m. we put out the kids.

Need to wrap.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
I have been plugging away at the wrapping. All of Lukes are now wrapped. I still have to get a DVD for him but cant get it til Dec 12. All of mine are wrapped. Teacher gifts are wrapped. I still have swim coach gifts to wrap. Plus Merlin and Kelso's and Tom (the goldfish- he is getting new rocks for his tank and a new filter). Plus a few other odds and ends- these can be done at night now when Luke is around as they are not for him or from Santa!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Holiday_Mom, how nice of you to hep your in-laws by shopping and wrapping. I am sure that they appreciate it.

Tanya, hope Tom likes his new rocks. Our pets get presents too.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Wrapped again today! 99% done! missing just 2 things to add to 2 gift bags and that's it!!!!! woohooo!

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have 4 more gifts to wrap. I do need to find Dh something.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
WTG Lucie and Diedra. You are all doing exceptionally well. Leaves time now to to some fun things in the lead up to Christmas.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I am feeling much better about the wrapping tonight. All the packages that were missing bows are done. I wrapped a few more packages. I plan to wrap some more this weekend.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Wrapping is done except for 1 item. I believe I it's should be in the mailbox this week. I also filled the 3 stockings. May get a couple of toiletries for DS's stocking it looks skimpy compared to the girls. DH will be spying in his room for me to let me know what he uses. He is currently house sitting and has all his toiletries with him.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I have some major catching up to do. Been down with stomach flu since last Tuesday morning. Missed my goal of wrapping and shipping by this Monday. So first focus will be finishing gifts to ship. I have one thing to pick up from Kohls from online order - should do that tomorrow.

I'm still pretty weak. Will probably wait until this weekend to wrap more.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
AJ, I hope you are feeling better these days.

A number of items ordered online have been delayed due to the wildfires and snow. I haven't done any wrapping this weekend. I'm glad I ordered early in the month.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have a few items to wrap and mail tomorrow. Then I'm finished.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Still not feeling myself - back to dr today to discuss test results. Fun, fun!

I finished wrapping and boxing up gifts to ship, including cookie tins this weekend. Just got back from post office so that is DONE!

Will bring in gifts for adopted family to work tomorrow - don't have to wrap those thank goodness!!!

Still have a LOT of wrapping to do for gifts that will be given in person. Will be working on them as possible every night this week. But I have to finish Christmas cards tonight first!