Friday So Glad--January 19th, 2018

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
It is about 5:45 and I am up and showered and dressed. Think I will roll my hair again. Something different.

Would like to leave early and go wash car and run by Dollar General.

Yesterday a.m. they had the highway shut down for about 5 hours. A wreck happened about 6:15. A guy crossed the centerline and hit a truck straight on. The guy was thrown from his car and was killed. Other lifted by copter. I had decided to go hwy and shoot back thru country farther up but went another way. So sad.

Got home last night and Teigan had to show me that gpa was cooking a favorite of hers. Country style short ribs, broccoli cheddar cheese noodles and corn on the cob. So I gave her a bath. Had been way way before Christmas since I have. Then I did dishes, took in my jeans and patched Shanes shorts.

Today they are saying 53.

I better go roll my hair.

Have a GREAT day everybody!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Morning! -6C outside, nice. little snow. Did stretching and left at 6:00. will try to study this morning before people come into work. Did study all evening last night.
Have a 5:30 appointment at esthetician. Tomorrow have to be in town at 8:30 for the testing. Ends at noon. yark!