June 2018 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Three-day warning - June Rudolph Day is coming! This month's movie hostess is sweetpumkinpye and she chose Northpole: Open for Christmas. It's available from Amazon and Amazon Video but I don't see it on Netflix. If you don't have a copy, let us know what you watched instead. I hope everyone has their Christmas in July swap ornaments in the mail to Lana. Stop back by here and let us know how you spent your June Rudolph Day.

Reactions: luludou

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I found a new soft ginger bread cookie recipe that I am going to try this weekend with my kids.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am going to try a Zucchini, Carrot, Apple and Pecan bread with a cream cheese frosting. Might be a good one to add to the Summer baking repertoire.
Looking forward to sitting under a blanket with a hot chocolate and watching the movie.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I am going to try a Zucchini, Carrot, Apple and Pecan bread with a cream cheese frosting. Might be a good one to add to the Summer baking repertoire.
Looking forward to sitting under a blanket with a hot chocolate and watching the movie.

That sounds good.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i watched christmas with the kranks this morning. always a fun movie

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Busy day yesterday - blog post is up with all the details. LOVED the movie, highly recommend adding it to your collection.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I did like Northpole: Open for Christmas. I also looked at different craft ideas.

It's 17 weeks until Hallmark Channel runs their Countdown to Christmas! For those who get the Hallmark Channel, they will have some Christmas movies running from July 13th - July 26. http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/christmas-keepsake-week/christmas-keepsake-week-2018-schedule

Unfortunately, we don't get that channel. However, we get the Hallmark Movie and Mystery Channel. They will run their Christmas movies June 29th - July 15th. http://www.hallmarkmoviesandmysteries.com/gold-crown-christmas-2018-schedule

Reactions: luludou and PamelaG

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
So sad that we do not get the Hallmark Channel here. Will look for ANY Christmas movies that are on and record for later.