Crafters Challenge March 17th-23rd, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Ladies, GREAT work last week!

I am still helping with Jaymees house. Basically big stuff is all in. Hanging up the decor and stuff now and then to clear out storage unit and their stuff here at our house. I would say by next weekend they will be staying there if not before. The bath has to get the subtile yet so not till mid or near end of week so no using it.

After all this I have to get back to crafting. So MISS it!

What are your plans this week?

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

Deb ~ That's such a sweet baby hat! The cross sounds beautiful. Please remember to take a picture to show us.

Lana ~ The décor should be a fun project. It will be like staging until she makes it look "lived in".

Family is gone, so the house is quiet this morning. DH and I need the break, but it will be too long until we get to see them again.

So it's back to some of my regular crafting this week. I need to get back to the CCS to catch up on the SALs and also to get some motifs done for Easter cards as well as make the April BD cards with CCS motifs that I've completed.

In the studio, I have fabrics to make stuffed letters for Julia's name and owls for Valentin's mobile.

Last edited:

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
I have made a list of some little crafting things I want to get done over the next couple weeks. Wouldn’t list them all here-just the ones I want to start with and go from there.
I want to get DGD sweater sewn up and start on a hat with the left over yarn.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Deleting some done stuff and adding some more stuff
Makayla's blanket
/(Just need to locate the faces so I can get them on now)Next years grinch ornaments
/make up brush holder (set of 3) for Makayla
:)make up brush holder(set of 2) for Kali
Daddy's little Princess shirt
:):):):)Easter wreath
Easter centerpiece
Moms favorite shirts x4 for kids for Easter
Girls Easter baskets x4
Boys Easter baskets x3
Easter shirt for Emma
Emmas name on a bag and also on a dog I picked up for her
coasters for me
put first coats of epoxy on my cup
glitter Emma's cup
put first coats of epoxy on Emma's cup
:)Kali's name on her duck
Kayla's name on her lamb

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Continue crochet cowl, plan ziploc bags with felt crafts for nices and nephew for next Christmas, maybe start crochet craft for christmas ornaments I am making for friends.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finished one of the gifts for Mum, I think if I can find a few more teatowels I might do an autumn and summer one as well.
Moving on, not sure whether to do the covered journal for Mum next or start on the ornaments for work as they are a must have done.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
rose, just looked at your blog, the jumper is beautiful. You certainly do lovely work.
Happy birthday to you DGD for April.

Reactions: Rose94

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Beautiful sweater and hat Rose. Love the color. I do not have the talent for knitting or crocheting. I have thought of jewelry but am afraid it would be to costly for my budget. I have lots of fabric to use up so will go with that for now.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Thankyou for the nice comments about the sweater.

Jody I wouldn’t be making a lot of jewelry either. I just fell in love with these beads when I saw them. All I had to buy was the earrings and a wire pin to go through the beads. Borrowed the pliers from DH tool box and used Michaels coupons.

Have the crossstiching done on the bookmark.

Last edited:

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Deb, Beautiful baby hat! I just love babies in hats.
Rose, the sweater is darling and you did a great job on the jewelry. I haven't been to frankenmuth in years. I imagine it has grown since I was there. Bronners is always fun.
I went to a sale at the quilt shop in shilo this week. Found some backing for my son's quilt. I bought some other fabric that I'm sure I didn't need.
I finished my quilt today. I had just enough thread to finish it. I'm glad I didn't get around to ordering more. I'm happy that I pulled out my first quilting attempt. Looks so much better.
Tomorrow I'll start a skirt for Easter. Once that's done I have a doll face to embroider for my friend. And then I have to get going on my son's quilt for Christmas.
Working on trying to post a picture of my quilt:(
I'll have to play with it I guess

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Love the pattern of the quilt.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Myron's Mom ~ Wonderful quilt. Love your use of the machine embroidery!

Got the three April birthday card fronts done.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Myron's Mom, that quilt is stunning. Such beautiful colours and I love the theme.