Looking Ahead to Christmas in July 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas or Christmas in July, am I right? Miss JoDee has come up with a great framework for this year's celebration, and I added in a few ideas, and I think between the two of us, we have come up with a fun and slightly different approach to CIJ. We're still going with a weekly theme for the first four weeks of the month and then switching to a different theme each day for Week 5 which is only the last four days of the month. Before we publish it, I wanted to ask if anyone has anything they would really like to see included so we can tweak the plan and make it available to everyone. Remember, and a note for those members who are new, Christmas in July is an opportunity to discuss, during the week, the theme either on the daily posts that we put up in this forum or in your blog if you are a blogger or both.

Start the countdown - only 105 days to go until July 1!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am excited to see what you have come up with. CIJ is not something that I traditionally follow but this year I am hoping to in order to help while away those long, dark days of Winter in Australia.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
thank you Pamela. I am looking forward to it

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Is it sad, I don't want to go ANYWHERE this JULY so I can actually participate? The last 4 or 5 years July has been so crazy for me I've not really been able to have fun. In fact, I've kinda decided I really don't want to travel much this year as a whole. I have so many projects and things I want to get done I really want to keep it low key and stay close to home.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Michelle, funny how we get into that mind set. It really for me shows the importance of my home. I would rather be here doing the things that I want to achieve too as it is important to me.