Crafters Challenge March 24th-March 30th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
WELCOME to the last week of crafting for March!!!

Rose the jewelry is very pretty too.

DD, beautiful cards!

Last night I did prime drawer fronts. I know not crafting, but..... There are 4 drawers and each will be a different shade of purple.

What are your plans for the week?

I need to reglue a few eggs onto the Easter wreath I made last year and get it up.

Happy Crafting!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks, Lana.

I certainly include any kind of painting as crafting!

Yesterday I got some fabric cut for some owls and a couple of them sewn. I think I'm procraftinating on the lettering for Julia's name. LOL

We are going camping, leaving Tuesday and returning Friday. I will be able to accomplish some knitting on the cowl/yoke and the prayer shawl, and also hope to do some CCS. I have March owl and cat to stitch, as well as keeping up on the anemone SAL and maybe some Easter cards … not all this week though I don't think. I don't find much time for CCS when we are camping.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I did get some things done last week which I was happy about. My mom picked me up a couple more bunny forms so more Wreaths on the list for this week plus my own which I am doing differently. Again deleting some things and adding more. I just ordered Popsicle holder blanks todo those also for a few little ones I know then hopefully sell the rest of them.

()Makayla's blanket
(/)Next years grinch ornaments (just have to transfer the faces on them)
:))):)))(/)make up brush holder (set of 3) for Makayla (just have to recut words did to big and transfer the last one on)
()Daddy's little Princess shirt
()()()Easter wreath
()Easter centerpiece
()()()()Moms favorite shirts x4 for kids for Easter
()()()()Girls Easter baskets x4
()()()Boys Easter baskets x3
()Easter shirt for Emma
()()Emmas name on a bag and also on a dog I picked up for her
()()()()coasters for me
()put first coats of epoxy on my cup
(/)glitter Emma's cup
()put first coats of epoxy on Emma's cup
()Kayla's name on her lamb
()()()Kitchen towels
()()()Kitchen farm house signs
()() finish up Kayla & Kali's Easter wine glasses (I am doing a set of 12 for them for Christmas)
(/) Heart shirt for Emma (have been working on weeding this the past couple of nights may take awhile since I get board doing so)

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I made a bit of progress on the knit shawl last night as well as finishing week 8 of the CCS anemone SAL and starting the March cat. I want to get another CCS Easter motif kitted up today.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Not sure what I will be doing this week but I definitely have to start something. I don't want to fall behind and be panicking when it is later in the year.

You are all doing gorgeous work.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Actually spent Sunday ordering supplies and getting some crafting done. I cut Emma's Easter shirt and forgot to mirror it so I had to order more vinyl to redo which was delivered today along with Popsicle holders

()Makayla's blanket
:)))Next years grinch ornaments (just have to transfer the faces on them) Now need to figure out how many I have left that need faces I have no clue where my other faces went too
:))):))):)))make up brush holder (set of 3) for Makayla (just have to recut words did to big and transfer the last one on)
()()()Easter wreath
()Easter centerpiece
:))):))):))):)))Moms favorite shirts x4 for kids for Easter
()()()()Girls Easter baskets x4
(/)Easter shirt for Emma
()()Emmas name on a bag and also on a dog I picked up for her
()()()()coasters for me
:)))glitter Emma's cup (one more coat and it will be ready)
:)))put first coats of epoxy on Emma's cup
:)))Kayla's name on her lamb
()()()Kitchen towels
:))):))) finish up Kayla & Kali's Easter wine glasses (I am doing a set of 12 for them for Christmas)
:mad: Heart shirt for Emma (have been working on weeding this the past couple of nights may take awhile since I get board doing so) Messed up bad so now to think of something different for this shirt for her

Now adding
(/)Davin's Popsicle holder which will be example to sell
(/) Kenny's running koosie
() Kenny's 21st birthday Koosie
() Davids Syracuse Koosie

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I have ziplocked 3 felt ornaments for 2nieces and 1 nephew… they are ready to start whenever I am :)
Made 3 birthday cards (just coloring and stickers).
Working on the crochet cowl.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I have ziplocked 3 felt ornaments for 2nieces and 1 nephew… they are ready to start whenever I am :)
Made 3 birthday cards (just coloring and stickers).
Working on the crochet cowl.
What a great idea to have all the supplies ready to go!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Yes, kitting supplies up for a project is so helpful. I try to kit up fabric with the intended pattern when I have a definite plan for it; and I don't have to re-think everything when I'm ready to begin.

Made good progress yesterday with the shawl (knitting in the truck) and a CCS Easter motif (stitching while visiting with our camping friends).

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I too have all my projects packed and ready to go. I just need to get ready to go.:rolleyes:

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Kim, love that list!
My projects are always in piles. No wonder my room is always a disaster.
I finished my easter vest and a made a skirt to go with it for Easter Sunday. Decided to make a Necessary clutch wallet with a shoulder strap too. I have it cut out and might start sewing it today. The doll faces for my friend still need done but I'll work on that this weekend when I have uninterrupted time. Then I have to start my son's quilt. I want it done by the end of June, no later so I can relax.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finished a crocheted rug from the leftover scraps of the knitted tote. Glad I have that done as the weather is turning colder. I will pass it on to a charity that looks after refugees.
Still working on the craft cupboard, it is starting to look better but still have a ways to go.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Actu
()Makayla's blanket
:)))Next years grinch ornaments (just have to transfer the faces on them) Now need to figure out how many I have left that need faces I have no clue where my other faces went too
:))):))):)))make up brush holder (set of 3) for Makayla (just have to recut words did to big and transfer the last one on)
()()()Easter wreath
()Easter centerpiece
:))):))):))):)))Moms favorite shirts x4 for kids for Easter
:)))()()()Girls Easter baskets x4
:)))Easter shirt for Emma
:))):)))Emmas name on a bag and also on a dog I picked up for her
()()()()coasters for me
:)))glitter Emma's cup (one more coat and it will be ready)
:)))put first coats of epoxy on Emma's cup
:)))Kayla's name on her lamb
()()()Kitchen towels
:))):))) finish up Kayla & Kali's Easter wine glasses (I am doing a set of 12 for them for Christmas)
:mad: Heart shirt for Emma (have been working on weeding this the past couple of nights may take awhile since I get board doing so) Messed up bad so now to think of something different for this shirt for her

Now adding
:)))Davin's Popsicle holder which will be example to sell
(/) Kenny's running koosie
() Kenny's 21st birthday Koosie
() Davids Syracuse Koosie

ally thinking I got somewhere this week