April 2019 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Here's your three-day warning - Pam Spaur chose Miracle on 34th Street as our movie this month. Stop by here and tell us all about your day.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Love that movie with little Natalie Wood

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Looking forward to Rudy Day this month.
It co-incides with ANZAC day here so we all get a day off. I would like to sit with DS and try and get an idea of what he might like for Christmas and for his stocking. He usually comes up with some ideas to help me out.

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
“Happy Rudy Day”

I have had a lovely relaxing day today, I watched a hallmark movie Eve’s Christmas and then The Christmas Candle. I will watch Miracle on 34th Street tomorrow :). I also did some decluttering today which was much needed. Tomorrow I will start replenishing my Christmas supplies and buy some sellotape :)

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Spent my afternoon cleaning bathrooms, not sure that’s a very Rudolph day thing to do , lol.
I did order a couple of small things online for gifts this morning so I’ve accomplished something.
Mummytummy, I’m not familiar with the movies you mentioned. I’ll have to check them out. I’ve pull Miracle to watch tonight.
Happy Rudolph day everyone.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Did not get much done in the way of Christmas prep. Need to get back on top of things.
Did start another craft project for my mum so that helps.

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Happy Rudy Day! I hope you all had a good one. I didn't do anything Christmas-y, although I took dh to lunch and dd & I had manicures. Tomorrow will be my Rudy Day when we watch the movie and I work on CIJ ornaments.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Busy day at work after being off on Wednesday so no Rudolph activity for me yesterday. I'm going to have to play catch-up in the first month that the day falls on a Saturday! That would be May but since that falls on the weekend I'll be packing out the house in Virginia, looks like August it is!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
i was at the hospital waiting on my brothers surgery. So 1st I wanted to watch Avengers Infinity Wars which I'd not seen yet...and then I still had time to watch Christmas Chronicles finally on Netflix. I thought it was cute for the most part.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
i was at the hospital waiting on my brothers surgery. So 1st I wanted to watch Avengers Infinity Wars which I'd not seen yet...and then I still had time to watch Christmas Chronicles finally on Netflix. I thought it was cute for the most part.

I thought the Christmas Chronicles was cute. I have a whole lot of movies bookmarked that I need to get to. Maybe May's Rudy day