Crafters Challenge May 12th-18th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
A few weeks back we were talking about Jean Greenhowe and her pattern books. Looking through my books here I discovered that I have 6 of her books. If anyone wants a copy of a particular pattern let me know and I will try and take photos etc and post them on here.
I can't remember if I've mentioned this before but my mum was able to get some of the Jean Greenhowe promotional posters that featured pictures of the knitted items. I had them framed and there were in Sophia's nursery. I'm pretty sure I took them out of the frames and rolled them up during one of our moves. Will have to look for them, would love to hang them in my office.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Picked up some supplies at JoAnn's for a couple more ornaments and for planned Father's Day project.
Is Father's Day in September? Here it is the first Sunday in September. Have not even thought of what to do for DH yet.
I am itching to go to the craft shop but I have so much already on my to do list I don't want to add to it.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
FS I'm thinking knitted worry dolls would be good for the girls.

Worry dolls? I haven't heard of knitted ones. I remember having some little 3/4" rolled paper dolls called worry dolls when I was a kid where you were supposed to tell each one a worry before bed and stick them under your pillow. Are they similar to that?

Reactions: Ahorsesoul