12 letters of Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sloanmama

Retire Member
Dec 6, 2009
Ohio
Found this and thought it was such a cute idea! Thought it was along the lines of the magic elves but it's 12 pre-written letters from the 9 reindeer, Santa's Head Elf, Mrs. Claus and Santa Claus himself. You can just print them off and maybe your elf could leave an official North Pole letter on some nights for the kids to read when they wake in the morning. (Probably best for the younger kids... not sure the teens would get a kick out of this.)

The FREE download includes the 12 letters, a calendar of which letter to give to your child each day, and a blank template for your child to write their own letter to Santa.

http://sodapopave.com/soda-pop-ave/2013/9/28/the-12-letters-of-christmas

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
my kids are older but younger would like this I bet. It's always nice to have fall back stuff for the elves.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
That is such a cute idea. I sometimes wish that my kids were younger so that i could participate in all the fun things that are around nowadays.

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
I saw this on pinterest and of course pinned it. :) I think that I am going to send them to dd who is away at college. (she still likes the elves to come visit... or she's just really good at pretending. :) ) either way, I will get a kick out of it so.... (right there it's worth doing :) )

maggie