17 Days of Green

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'll be blogging 17 Days of Green on the MHH homepage from March 1-17th but I also wanted to blog about my St PAtrick's Day art journal....soooo....over at the Creative Spirit i will also be blogging 17 Days of Green but each day will feature one of the pages of the art journal. I hope you will consider creating a little St Patrick''s Day art journal along with me...there's still plenty of time....you can read about my prep work and perhaps grab a small book or make some base pages before the first....and then we will be ready to think GREEN....and ORANGE ...and WHITE....lol

http://magicalholidayhome.com/creative/?p=55

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Ginger - the pages look great so far! Thank you for sharing them...I love the Irish Blessing you used...I've never heard the one about Irish angels' wings at the door.

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Those look great, Ginger!

I'll be looking at some activities for my girls to do for St Patrick's Day. We will most likely be catching up with family for a picnic or lunch.

One of my Aunts sent me a package with some t-shirts and accessories for the girls. They are going to look fantastic!! :D

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I am having a hard time kicking my imagination into gear on this project....plus I am trying to use supplies etc I have rather than buying more "stuff".....

Day three is up...

http://magicalholidayhome.com/creative/?p=58

:leprechaun:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

Day Six of 17 Days of Green Art Journal......with glitter paint...it's not as shiney in this photo as it is in real life....comes in a bunch of colors at Walmart for 1.97 a bottle....its fun to work with...

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

I can't believe I'm up to date on this art journal...good thing because I'm running out of ideas...
You can see all of them over at The Creative Spirit.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ginger you seem to be having a ball with the 17 days of green. Enjoy! :)