2015 Words

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
I have finally decided on Grace for the year 2015. It will remind me that grace will get me through any challenges that come my way this year and that grace will help me to make improvements to myself and my life.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
All great words. It should be a great year.

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
I think my word for 2015 will be "kindness". Not sure why-just feeling nudged in that direction lately...

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
snowlvr, kindness, what a beautiful word.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I hadn't given a lot of thought towards a new word until recently. I have chosen the word MIRACLES. I have had many in my lifetime for which I am most grateful. I look forward to more whether I get them or help someone achieve one or many. My miracle has been Kevin. Whether this is a long time miracle or a very pleasant brief one, I am grateful for the miracle of love. And the best miracle of God's love is the best one EVER!

You have all chosen such wonderful words for 2015! Together, we will all have a wonderful year!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Miracles, what a beautiful word Pam. We should all believe in miracles.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I think I have settled on Love as my word for 2015. I want to Love myself better and show Love to my family and friends more often. I think there is a serious lack of Love in this world and I hope to put more into it.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Second week of January already. I am writing lots of lists and ideas on what I want to organise and what needs to be done.

So far I have had blood tests done to check basic health levels,
Have had a mammogram,
And have organised to have a coffee date with a friend.
Besides that nothing has been done. I am glad that there is not a time limit on our words lol

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Good job, Katrina!

I think everyone has chosen wonderful words for 2015! I can see how each one fits each person who chose it by what you all have said about your words. Good luck, everyone!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
My word for 2015 is:
ENGAGE--participate or become involved in.

No more turning down invitations. Doing more. Taking myself out of my comfort zone from time to time.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Word 2015

Enjoy.

I picked this because DS11 is a homeschooled middle-schooler who's busy busy moving and shaking. He's ADHD, ODD and OCD. I want to remember to just simply enjoy life with him and not be nit picky about what goes wrong or how he reacts to frustrations or how he gets the house messy (Legos, crafts, Wii controlers) or how loud it gets around here (with his little friends over) ... etc. The years will go fast, and I want to look back and know I enjoyed it all.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
jampss - that sounds like a great word for you!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Jampss, fantastic word, Enjoy 2015 with your young one.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Thanks!

Thanks happy2bme and sweetpumkinpye!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I love some of these words! Good ones! I've been thinking on mine for months, and have decided on this one as it is the one that keeps coming to mind.

My word for 2015 is: PRETTY.

I tend to be "practical" when it comes to things I purchase. Practical doesn't always look great, though I do try. I have a friend (that I highly respect) who doesn't buy or keep stuff for her home or her person unless she absolutely loves it and makes her life feel pretty. That's how she puts it anyway. Not expensive. Not complicated. Just pretty and pleasant to look at as her budget allows. As I continue to continue to strive for less "stuff" in my life, what I want to remain (in my house and in my wardrobe), I want to be "Pretty".

Now, what around here is ugly that I can get rid of today? :)

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Such thoughtfulness into everyone's words. I still love to come here and read what everyone chooses.

Jampss, we have our children for such a short time of their lives. It's so important to cherish the time with them. Very insightful!

Laura, I'm an introvert by nature. I really have to push myself to enter a crowd (even of people I've known for years). I hope you do this for yourself.

Cindy, I love your word and the reasoning for it. I have started doing just what you're talking about, and it has reduced a lot of the "stuff" I had at my house.

Good job, everyone!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I picked SOMEDAY because of personal reasons, but I think I'm going to take it one step further and say... Make Your Someday...Today! or Today is Someday!

I'm going to make a nice printable and post it 20x places in my house..LOL

Last edited:

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Michelle, ironic. I told my mom just the other day that I have decided "someday" is now concerning some items I have at home that I was going to use "someday." We all sit around waiting for "someday" until "one day" it's too late. Seize the moment! If you have something you love, use it! If there's something you want to do, do it! If there's something you need to say to someone, say it! Otherwise you'll utter those dreadful words..."I wish I should have or I don't know why I didn't."