2017 Christmas In July Swap

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by Lana, Jan 2, 2017.

1. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

I absolutely agree with homemade, I was just hoping that homemade by others might be acceptable also. Definitely would not want mass-produced, store-bought type of ornaments allowed but there are some lovely items made by the ladies of our church every year and by local artisans at the holiday craft fairs. I never seem to be happy with things that I make and I was thinking that it might also be an option for people who don't have time to make their own ornaments.

2. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I think that would be fine if someone wanted to spend the money to purchase something like that from a craft fair or something. I wouldn't want something mass-produced from a chain store but something unique, even if not personally made from one of our members due to time constraints, would be fine with me. Becky did that one year when she was at Pigeon Forge.

PamelaG likes this.
  3. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Oh...I like July. Just putting my 2 cents in as a repeat swapper!

PamelaG likes this.
  4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

This a.m. Allen mailed Jessicas package out! So when she opens hers feel free to mention or post pictures.

5. MinnieCo

6. MrsSoup

As soon as it comes i'll come straight here!! I can't wait, so excited!! Tracking says expected delivery date is this Saturday.

7. MrsSoup

My box came today!!!! I am getting ready to open right now! So excited!

8. MrsSoup

Wow! What amazing ornaments! Thank you all so much!

9. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Post pictures if you like. I still cannot post pictures. SORRY!

10. MinnieCo

Lana why can't you post. I forget?

11. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I don't know! I got an external hard drive and then this sim card thingy. But this stupid dropbox thing was on my computer somehow and they say it is deleted but won't let me download pictures. Will take it to work next week maybe to a lady who knows computers.

12. MinnieCo

What a mess....SORRY!! Computers...tisk..tisk!!

13. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I had my post all typed and never hit post so it was still sitting here!!! I FEEL terrible! After Jessica received and opened her items I opened mine and must say GREAT ornaments! I LOVE them all and can't wait to see them on my tree! THANK YOU!

I have had a couple ask to see pictures and I can't, if somebody does post them on their blog please tell it in the chit chat thread--- Thank you!

14. MrsSoup

15. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Active Member

Thanks for posting them Jessica. This is such a fun swap. I think I have next year's picked out already.

16. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Thanks Jess! :)