2017 Rudolph Day Movies

Discussion in 'Rudolph Day' started by PamelaG, Jan 17, 2017.

1. jampss

jampss Active Member

LOVE that movie! We've been watching it for years. Own the DVD. And ... the cassette movie sound track!

2. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

Just a reminder that our lovely hostess, jollykelly, has chosen Christmas Vacation for the July Rudolph Day movie. Time to bring out those moose cups!

jampss likes this.
  3. jollykelly

jollykelly Active Member

Can't wait to watch Christmas Vacation tomorrow night......my favorite lines...

I don't know what to say, except it's Christmas and we're all in misery.
    Looks great, little full, lotta sap!
    That there Clarke is an RV

4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

it's playing on tv tonight!!!

jollykelly likes this.
  5. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I love this movie. My 29 year old DS just about wees himself he laughs so much. That poor cat!!!

6. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i was out of town on wed hope everyone liked christmas with the kranks movie. its so funny

7. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

Any takers to host the November Rudolph Day movie?

8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I'll take November......I am thinking Arthur Christmas, time that I watched it again.
    Also keeping an eye out at Kmart, Target etc as they will have some Christmas movies out real soon.

9. PamelaG

PamelaG Active Member

Thank you, I have updated the master list. Looking forward to this, I have never watched it.

10. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Great movie choice! I like it. I don't think I have it on dvd yet.. will look for it at walmart too.

11. jampss

jampss Active Member

Ah. I have never heard of Arthur Christmas, I don't believe. I will go hunt for it. :)