2018 Christmas Postage Stamp release...

Discussion in 'Christmas Magic' started by AuntJamelle, Sep 12, 2018.

1. AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle Well-Known Member

2. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

tfs cant wait to get them

3. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Love them!

4. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

I love the Coca-Cola Santas! Thanks for letting us know. I will be ordering them soon.

You know, after looking at the other stamps available, I thought giving some of those special stamps as a gift might be nice and different. I have a friend who loves Scooby Doo. We don't exchange gifts but picking something up like that as a Thinking of You gift would be nice.

Another thought is picking up a book of stamps for a gift basket. They had apple stamps that could be put in a fall themed basket. There's grape stamps that could be put in a wine basket.

PamelaG, AuntJamelle and missjane like this.
  5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Glad to finally see cute ones again. Like them!

6. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Such cute stamps. Not sure what Australia Post will issue. I think they are available on November 1st.

7. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Mary, I bought stamps as gifts last year and they loved them. But my daughter collects presidential and history type stamps and my brother likes sci-fi type stuff and they've had some really cool ones the last couple years. Last year they had an eclipse stamp that was heat sensitive and really neat. So it's something I was looking at already. In fact they sent me a special stamp catalog. I guess because I bought so many stamps last year around Christmas time.

And I love that new Santa stamp. I know for the swap we have to buy international stamps and last year I was bummed they didn't release a holiday international stamp, but they are this year. Here's a picture of that. It's a beautiful poinsettia.

565904-L0.jpg

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  8. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

That is cute Michelle

9. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

How did I miss the eclipse stamp? That would have been so cool!

I just got a stamp catalog too this month! I never got one before but I did have fun buying a bunch of stamps last year. I bought various Christmas stamps and then unique stamps for card and bills I guess I'll put that on my list to read for HHP.

AuntJamelle likes this.