2018 goals (resolutions)

Discussion in 'Celebrate Me' started by luludou, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Holiday_Mom

Holiday_Mom Well-Known Member

I'm happy with where I am with my relationship and spiritual goals. The personal goals just never took off. I'm not sure quite why but I think I need to think /journal on this one some more. Health goals are another story. I was doing good with the getting to bed at a decent time, stretching and walking. The busyness of October got me off course. Stretching and vitamins have not happened. Walking is better recently. I tend to have my coffee in the afternoon now and just drink water in the morning. That's been an unexpected shift but because of my morning schedule now, I don't have time to get coffee until mid-afternoon.

2. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I have done fairly well with my goals so far. Still have a few more weeks to work on them. Am starting to look at goals for 2019

Holiday_Mom likes this.
  3. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

My goal is Be Intentional My intent was to help a school, I go once a week to help a former co-worker in her classroom, I intended to empty the garage loft and the attic - Done. I intended to simplify which is an ongoing event.... I feel good about what I have accomplished.

I will have to think on next years, I like choosing a word over a resolution. :)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Holiday_Mom and luludou like this.