2019 Christmas Card Exchange

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by piratemamaof3boys, Sep 20, 2018.

1. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Got my list! Hope you feel better! Thanks!

2. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

So looking forward to the cards filling up my new mailbox!

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Well Shannon, don't know if you have had time to be on chit chat but my computer is giving me trouble and my email was down a few days---thinking it is up at the moment but they are still working on computer here and there when I call in and it loses stuff when it shuts down. Anyhoo, the times I have brought the emails in I have not had the list but then again you normally have to send it to me a different way. Computer also does not register my printer at this time so can't print but hoping if I get the names on list I will have their addresses already.

4. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Looks like 3 new ones and if Pams address is different.

5. holidaynut

holidaynut Member

Thank you, hopefully the postal strike doesn't last too long here in Canada!!!

6. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Yeah glad everyone is getting the list.
    Thanks to those with the quick catch that I sent the wrong list the first round. Please be sure to mail from the second list I sent out.

7. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Active Member

Hope you are feeling better! I guess I need to get busy. Honestly I haven't sent but one or two cards the last few years. Looking forward to sending this year!

8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Myron's mom, glad that you are part of the swap this year. I can honestly say that this swap is one of my favourite Christmas events.

9. p.a.

p.a. Active Member

Im going to miss not having all those beautiful cards in my mailbox this year..
    our postal rates in Canada are getting rediculous.

10. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

I finally checked my email. Received the list. Thanks.

11. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Sorry you couldn't join. Its tough when shipping goes up and most of yours are out of the country

12. sweetpumkinpye

P.A. It is tough when the cost of things preclude us from participating. Hopefully you will be back next year.

13. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Received my list. I agree. It is something I really, really look forward to. I think because I know my cards are going to others who truly appreciate them.

sweetpumkinpye likes this.
  14. Doodlebug

Doodlebug Well-Known Member

What a BUMMER!! I sent my info in and I didn't receive a list!!

Guess I won't participate this year.

15. DebbiGall

DebbiGall Santa's Elves

I did not get the list

16. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I wouldn't think it would be too late to adjust the list and add your name. I can see that you replied in the thread and said you sent your info. I highly doubt anyone has sent any cards as of yet. I don't mind the adjustment at all!

DebbiGall wasn't on the list either and she also replied to the thread that she had sent in her info.

Shannon???

17. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Shannon, the new computer is up-------so please try to send me the list. Thank you!

18. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I just emailed you the list Lana!

19. sweetpumkinpye

I am happy to add to the list if an adjustment is needed. I have not sent cards yet.

20. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Thanks Jess! Got it! Can't wait!!!!

MrsSoup likes this.