2019 Christmas Card Exchange

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by piratemamaof3boys, Sep 20, 2018.

1. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

great work Shannon, looks like we are all ready to go.Thanks for all of your help with this years exchange.

2. Eaglesax

Eaglesax Member

Got my first card today!

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Got my first card today too. Will put it up to open later in December! Mine will go out later. Many of you are well aware that I always do recipes---some got printed backwards this year so PLEASE overlook. Normally I would reprint but to many sheets were backwards. Sorry!

4. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I got my first card a couple days ago! Thanks Debra! I'll put mine in the mail on Monday!

5. sweetpumkinpye

I will be posting mine tomorrow. I hope that a month is long enough for them to get to you. I think I did the same last year and it seemed ok.

6. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Active Member

I got a card too! Haven't opened it yet. Going to wait. Mine will go out Monday or Tuesday this week.

7. DebbiGall

DebbiGall Santa's Elves

My cards are already to go. Due to my sons unexpected hospital stay I'm running late this year. Mine will go to the post office Monday

8. MrsSoup

I have gotten a few cards in the mail so far! Love receiving them!

9. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I have found three cards in the mail.

10. DebbiGall

DebbiGall Santa's Elves

I've mailed all of my cards except one the post office said the address was incomplete, it was for Judith Price. anyone want to shoot me the full address?

11. MrsSoup

I believe you have to write Netherlands at the bottom under the address. That's what I did and I didn't have a problem mailing it at the post office. They like a country written down. :)

teachermomof2 likes this.
  12. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Netherlands? I thought NL stood for Newfoundland and Labrador in Canada?

13. MrsSoup

You're right it is Canada. I just looked at my list from last year. I hope my card makes it to her. When I googled NL, it told me Netherlands. Stupid Google.

PamelaG likes this.
  14. MrsSoup

It's Canada like Pamela said!

15. sweetpumkinpye

I remember once an exchange card was returned to me in about March the following year. It was for our dear Jess and it went to COLOMBIA the country before coming back to me. Not sure how it was so wrong.

luludou and MrsSoup like this.
  16. holidaynut

holidaynut Member

Sorry for the confusion, I am in Canada

17. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Have to apologize to my international friends. Some of my stamps disappeared including yours so they went out late. I'll help extend your holiday this way.

18. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

I hope Holidaynut gets my card....the postmaster wrote Netherlands on it, and I wasn't sure where it was going!

Let me know!

MrsSoup likes this.
  19. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

My cards will go out tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm so late.

20. sweetpumkinpye

I received my first card on Friday. I am going to wait until I have a few and then I will sit down with a cup of coffee and open them.