2019 Christmas Card Exchange

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by MrsSoup, Sep 25, 2019.

1. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

The list has been emailed and sent through private message! If you do not receive it via email or through private message please let me know and I will resend it. :) Also, if you notice an error in address please let me know ASAP and I will send out the correction. Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    Ahorsesoul likes this.
  2. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

got the list thank you

MrsSoup and Ahorsesoul like this.
  3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Got the list, thanks Jess:)

4. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Perfect timing! I was just loading my details into the address spreadsheet so I can order my cards.

5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Got the list Jess, THANK YOU!

6. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Received the list. Thanks for putting it all together.

7. holidaynut

holidaynut Member

I've received my list, no errors on my address and I remembered to put Canada on it this time. No confusion this time around, I didn't realize that the Netherlands uses the same letters as the province of Newfoundland in Canada

PamelaG, MrsSoup and Ahorsesoul like this.
  8. sweetpumkinpye

I remember one year sending a card to Jess and being returned to me after going to Colombia South America!!!

Ahorsesoul and MrsSoup like this.
  9. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Good to go!

Ahorsesoul and MrsSoup like this.
  10. MrsSoup

Just got all my cards filled out and addressed! Just need stamps!

11. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

You are on it, my friend. Will be doing mine tomorrow.

12. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

My stamps came, I just need to make my cards! Will work on them tomorrow afternoon.

13. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Mine are all done just need stamps.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  14. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Well-Known Member

Have my stamps and all card supplies. Ready to make cards!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  15. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

I ordered stamps yesterday. Hope they get here quickly. Our post office hours are ridiculous. They aren't open at a time during the day that I can go. They're open a brief window of time on Saturday mornings in Winnsboro (13 miles), but our local one doesn't even open on Saturday. If I MUST go to take care of something at the window, I have to do it on Saturday mornings.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  16. sweetpumkinpye

Mine are ready to go. I will send mine late next week as It think it takes at least 4 weeks to get to you all.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  17. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

I ordered my online on Sunday, they were shipped Monday priority mail and arrived on Wednesday. I was surprised how quickly I got them. Our post office is atleast open 1/2 day Saturday, But they don’t have a lot.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  18. MrsSoup

The post office on Fort Shafter doesn't open until 1 p.m. on weekdays and is closed on the weekends. So frustrating! If I go to the post office it is always in the morning. I will grab stamps from the Schofield post office when i'm up there this coming week. I don't think i've ever ordered stamps online, not that I can remember anyway.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  19. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Well-Known Member

Our grocery stores and Wal-Mart carry postage stamps. I was early enough to get Christmas stamps this year.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  20. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

It's super easy and there are a lot more selections than there are at the post office. I may do it that way from now on. Just have to pay a small shipping fee, which I didn't like.