2019 Christmas Card Exchange

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by MrsSoup, Sep 25, 2019.

1. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

got my first card. i will mail mine next week

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  2. holidaynut

holidaynut Member

My cards are in the mail

sweetpumkinpye likes this.
  3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I think this has been the most excited I have been about an exchange.
    I am going to display my cards differently this year, need to buy some blu tak.

PamelaG and Ahorsesoul like this.
  4. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

How are you thinking about displaying them? One of my friends in Virginia ran a greenery garland all around her door frame and then attached the cards with small decorative clothes pins, it looked really pretty.

Lana likes this.
  5. sweetpumkinpye

I have a door just near where my Christmas tree sits. I am thinking of using blu tak (not sure what is called in the States, but adhesive putty) to arrange them on the door. I think it will look lovely.

6. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

I also use the tacky stuff to stick them down a wall in my hallway. That way I see them every time I go down the stairs..and I go down those stairs a 100 times a day. ;)

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  7. sweetpumkinpye

Michelle, perfect. I want to display my cards so that I can look at them daily.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  8. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I received another card today! So exciting!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  9. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

I'm going to go ahead and apologize that if mine are late, I'm sorry. I called USPS last night. They are re-sending my order of stamps, and it will take at least 5-7 business days. With next week being Thanksgiving, that will delay them, I'm sure. I must say they were very courteous. My phone dropped the called and they immediately called me back, but before they did, I had already re-dialed. I hung up when they started calling back. Even the second phone call was returned, so a positive customer service experience over the phone.

10. MrsSoup

Jane- No worries! I'm glad you were able to get it figured out and they are going to resend your stamps!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  11. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

You have plenty of time! Mine are finally addressed and stamped. Will take them to the Post Office this weekend along with some packages that I am finishing off.

12. sweetpumkinpye

Jane, glad you got great customer service. Still enough time so don't stress.

13. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

Jane, don’t worry it will be fine!

14. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Jane don't give it a second thought. I mailed Katrinas already but won't mail others until the 7th. Canada friends never answered if mine arrive on time mailing the 7th so...........

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  15. Minta

Minta Administrator Staff Member

Cards going out in the mail this week. Received a few already but not opening them until after Thanksgiving.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  16. MrsSoup

Received another card today! I can't wait to open them so it has been added to my reindeer card display that my grandpa made many, many years ago. I need to get more mini clothespins to hot glue on as several have broken off.

17. sweetpumkinpye

Jess, this sounds so cute and great that you have something from your Grandpa.

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  18. holidaynut

holidaynut Member

Received my first Christmas card today from DebbiGall

PamelaG, Ahorsesoul and MrsSoup like this.
  19. sweetpumkinpye

Got my first card today. Thanks to Myron's Mom.

20. Myron's Mom

Myron's Mom Well-Known Member

So glad you got it!