30 Days of Thankful: Day 3

Discussion in 'Thanksgiving Countdown' started by halimer, Nov 3, 2015.

1. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

I'm thankful that I can go to the polls and vote for whoever I want!

It means I live in a free country!

2. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Active Member

I am thankful to have my daughter & her husband who live here & help me.
    My sil helps with computer stuff. Yesterday my dad bought a booster for the internet & sil set it up so everyone has a good signal.
    Dd cooked dinner, did the clean-up & plans to fix dinner again tonight for all of us. <3
    Some days after work I am wiped out. Having them here to share in the burden is great.
    She often worries what will happen when she moves out & who will help me. I tell her it is not her responsibility to worry about that. She has to do what is beneficial to her, not worry about me.

3. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Today I am thankful that we have free healthcare through the military. DS had x-rays and labwork done yesterday and I got several prescriptions for my sinus infection and we don't have to pay a dime for any of it. I am also thankful that I think the antibiotics are already kicking in because I was able to get some sleep last night without much pain.

4. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

I am thankful for a way to communicate with my children every day. I can't imagine having to wait weeks for letters to arrive just to find out if my children are okay.

5. snowlvr

snowlvr Active Member

I am thankful for y'all-you get me!! So nice to have a place where Christmas crazy is the norm
    :snowman:

6. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

I am thankful for the school system our children attend, their teachers and administrators. It really was one of the best things we've done for our children.

7. Gingerbug

Gingerbug Administrator

I am thankful for tacos...yes tacos for dinner...but also for the fact that we have food to eat...and are very blessed that we do!

8. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Thankful I was able to go out at noon and walk normally (no foot problems) and just feel good.