30 Days of Thankful -- Day 4

Discussion in 'Thanksgiving Countdown' started by Lolwlias, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Active Member

I am thankful for my messy scrap/computer room & all of the things that accumulate in there. It means I've been given or have been able to afford to buy myself "stuff".
    (I will be more thankful after I clean it.) :)

2. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

I'm thankful for my husband. He's my best friend, a super dad and overall wonderful guy.

3. jampss

jampss Well-Known Member

Lolwlias - Funny ... "after you clean it" LOL
    teachermomof2 - Sweet

I'm thankful for two good days with DS12. We even did some art yesterday for school! Fun and messy ... painting. Well, he painted. I actually tried this neat value drawing. Example from Pinterest http://myartfulnest.blogspot.com/2011/11/value-tools.html

4. Gingerbug

Gingerbug Administrator

Today I am thankful for creativity....I love how it helps me distressed, gives meaning to my life, and helps me to make connections and have thoughts that might otherwise never surface!

5. jampss

jampss Well-Known Member

Yes! That's how my art project helped yesterday ... de-stress. Amen!

6. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Today I am thankful for ibuprofen because at this point I wouldn't make it through the day without it because of the pain i'm in with my mouth. I'm also thankful that I called a new dentist and am able to get in tomorrow morning to see if it is, indeed, a dental problem instead of a sinus issue like I thought.

7. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Today, I'm thankful that I can go to a conference on stress at work. It means I have a job and I have access to interesting conférences.

8. snowlvr

snowlvr Active Member

I am grateful today for local merchants. I had to have some glass replaced and popped into the local shop. 15 minutes and $15 later I had a custom cut and polished piece of glass that was better than the broken piece and I didn't have to run all over to get it.

9. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Today, I'm thankful for having a home to live in.

10. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

I'm thankful for farmers who make it possible for me to shop at the farmer's market for great fruits and veggies.