52 Little Questions #4

Discussion in 'The Creative Spirit' started by Gingerbug, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Gingerbug

Gingerbug Administrator

Where do you dream of visiting/traveling?

:clothes:

2. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

I am lucky enough to be able to travel to the US again in 2014. It has always been one of my favourite places and I feel very fortunate to be able to travel with DD who will turn 21 in January 2014.
    Besides the US I think I would like to go o Paris, and Italy.

3. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Paris, Spain, Portugal, and visit my MHH friends in the US & Australia :)

4. halimer

halimer Well-Known Member

I would love to see the pyramids in person but the way things are in the world I don't think it's going to happen...

5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i want to go to paris . always wanted to go to norway but probably wont make it

6. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

If you have to choose between paris and Norway, I vote for Norway.

I'd like to see Alaska, Hawaii, the pyramids in Egypt and in South America. Of course I like to see Scotland (love the Outlander series) and I'd go back to Germany in a flash.

7. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Scotland and Ireland. Maybe Germany because my Dad's mom was German. Alaska, Hawaii, Canada (been there, but just as a one day jaunt), New England states in the fall, back to the Rockies, Redwood Forrest, Grand Canyon, Grand Caymon Islands, the Smithsonian, back to Chicago, Niagra Falls, back to Palodura Canyon (sp?), Boston, Philadelphia, the Aztec Ruins in Mexico, the Pyramids, the Great Wall of China...and the list goes on and on! lol

8. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I'm hitchhiking with MissJane!

9. AnnieClaus

AnnieClaus Active Member

I'm joining Jane's tour too!!

All those places sound wonderful!

And- when we get to the Grand Canyon I'll be the tour guide! :)

Annie

10. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Active Member

Unfortunately most of my travels to foreign countries would be around the world Showcase in Epcot. LOL But would like to see Hawaii, Ireland, Scottland, North to parts of Canada, West to Az, (Grand Canyon and MT Rushmore)

11. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Great places everyone. That is the wonder of our planet, there are so may beautiful and interesting places to visit. Each country is so beautiful we are very lucky

12. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Washington D.C and Ireland are the top two on my list right now

13. Winged One

Winged One New Member

It looks like I may get to either South Africa or Canada this year - both of which would be great.

I have been lucky to travel a fair bit personally and through work, so I have seen a fair amount of the world. I would like to see more of the USA, Australia and New Zealand, and more around Ireland and the UK too.

I like to think that travel is not always about the great scenery and different foods, but the different ways of life and seeing the different ways society treats people.

14. Winged One

Winged One New Member

MinnieCo, Ireland is a GREAT one to have on your list!! There are so many many things to do here, quiet viewing of glorious scenery, through very active sports (golf, surfing, cycling holidays) and everything from quiet country walks to cosmopolitan city life!!

15. Winged One

Winged One New Member

And I am happy to be a tour guide for anyone coming this way

16. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Texas, Grand Canyon and out East

17. jampss

jampss Well-Known Member

hmmmm

Mt. Kilimanjaro