Aldi

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Minta, I've found that the following items at Aldi are priced much better than my local grocery store: hamburger rolls, hot dog rolls($.89), bread ($.89), cinnamon bread ($1.79) blocks of cheese ($1.79), milk, half and half, butter, saltines, graham crackers, peanut butter, shredded wheat, frozen orange juice concentrate, waffles, produce, flour tortillas, mango salsa, toritlla strips, kettle chips, pita chips, eggs, coffee, dried fruit, spices, and condiments.

With that said, when they grocery stores run their specials for the various holidays, sometimes the best buy ends up being at the grocery store.

Thanks,

I think I am going to create a price book for Aldi's and compare it to the sale ads for the 2 other grocery stores I shop at so I can shop for what I need when the best process are available. I like to stock up on a lot of things when I can get them at their cheapest as the next sale may not be as good but we do go through a lot of milk, meats, produce and snacks. Sometimes I feel like I live at the grocery store especially when my son is going through a growth spurt LOL

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pamela, have not seen the candles, will keep an eye out.
Holiday_mom, Aldi carry items before some international holidays, 4th July, Oktoberfest, etc. I stock up on a few things when I see them

Reactions: Holiday_Mom