Altered Journals

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Hi, I was wondering where I could get a good discription of just what an altered journal is and some 'how-to's'. A web site link? Thanks so much. :happynewyear:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Wow! Thanks so much! What fun I'll having looking at these fun projects!

::eek:rnament:

patteemom

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Idaho
Wow thanks for posting that link! I love it. I bought a bunch of journals last fall and never got around to doing anything with them. Now I have a project to work on for Rudy day.
:jumpinghearts:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
My teen daughter has two friends that 'have their own business'. One makes jewelry and one makes cakes ... I thought an altered journal for those two entrepreneur friends would be nice for each of them. Keep recipts and shopping lists and recipes and ideas! :jumpinghearts:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Check out the homepage....

http://magicalholidayhome.com/

I put up some pictures of journals altered by my great nieces, Abby (6) and Marisa (11) at our Winter Craft Sleepover. There's a little glare on one of the photos but I think you will get the idea.

These are dollar store journals that we altered...or I should say THEY altered....I just helped tie the ribbon on the light bulb one.

Gingerbug said:
Check out the homepage....

I put up some pictures of journals altered by my great nieces, Abby (6) and Marisa (11) at our Winter Craft Sleepover. There's a little glare on one of the photos but I think you will get the idea.

These are dollar store journals that we altered...or I should say THEY altered....I just helped tie the ribbon on the light bulb one.

I didn't see them, am I missing them somewhere???

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I can't find them either.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Really??? try again ....when I click the link...it takes me to the home page and scroll down under the Winter Craft Sleepover....

Let me know...Try refreshing the page and see if that helps.

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
ok great I can see them this time. They did a great job. :applause:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I couldn't see them either, and then I thought .... I hit the 'refresh' button and then the page was 'new'!

I loved the cute books. The little light bulbs are adorable! Thanks for sharing. I'm ready to make some! I went to one dollar store today. Didn't find the journals. I know sometimes I've seen them there. I'll try the other dollar store this week. Otherwise ... there is always Wal-mart!

::eek:rnament: