August 11th-16th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Counting down the last month of Winter, it will still be cold......

*make work lunches for Monday (X) Tuesday (X)
*wash hair (X)
*washing (X)
*fold washing ( )
*vacuum floors ( )
*clean bathrooms (X)
*ironing ( )

*be aware of water intake (X ) a bit harder as it is cold here
*keep on top of daily routine ( ) trying hard to get back on track

*start/continue/finish one craft project ( )
*start/continue/finish one book (X)
*books back to library (X)
*update planner(X)
*tidy gift closet ( )
*meal plan for the coming fortnight (/) I have ideas...
*mop floor ( )
*DrillDance training plan (X)
* Drs appointment Wednesday (X)
*Take birthday cake to boss at work, Wednesday (X)
*DrillDance training Wednesday (X)
*shopping list (X)
*shopping day with Mum Thursday (X)
*pack for DrillDance conference (X)
*DrillDance conference Fri ( ), Saturday ( ) and Sunday ( )
*Spring cleaning planning......it starts September,
*check cleaning supplies ( )
*make notes in planner ( )

*start planning Summer stockpile ( )

Am struggling to get back on track but need to get things together again. It was working perfectly and would hate to go backwards.

Last edited:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Great list Katrina! You'll get there i'm sure!

Appointments:
[X] Soccer practice (Mon)
[X] Spouses Club Table at PX (Tue)
[X] PTSO Meeting (Wed)
[X] Board Meeting (Wed)
[X] Soccer practice (Wed)
[X] Perry Vet (Thu)
[X] Hair Appt. (Fri)
[X] Soccer games (Sat)

School:
[X] Finish Week 2
[-] Complete Resume
[-] Get fingerprint card done for background check

Chores:
[-] Clean Alice
[X] Laundry
[-] Work on filing
[X] Reschedule kids dental appointments

Health:
[X] [X] [X] [/] [/] [X] [X] Water intake
[X] [X] [-] [X] [X] [X] [-] Face routine
[X] [X] [X] [X] [-] [X] [X] Gratitude journal
[X] [-] [-] [-] Smoothies
[X] [X] [-] Workout (walk, weights, etc)

Fun:
[C] Beach outing for MOTS (Moms of Teens) group (Not going-Eli home sick from school)
[X] Library trip for books
[X] Seaglass beach trip

Last edited:
Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Jess, what a large and varied list you have this week. Glad to see a mix of work and fun on there, A nice balance.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Jess, what a large and varied list you have this week. Glad to see a mix of work and fun on there, A nice balance.

I'm trying to find a balance for sure. I want to make time for the fun things and enjoy life, especially while we live here. We got approved for the year extension so we'll be here another two years instead of one, and I want to take full advantage of the time we have left!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I had some nice R&R with the family this weekend at the beach. I finished my Austen reading for next month's meeting, read an entire book and four magazines! That is the most reading that I've done in a weekend in ages.
Here's what I hope to get to this week:
  • Grocery Shopping. Done
  • Plan Menu.Done
  • Clean Bathrooms.Done
  • Vacuum/Sweep/Dust Mop/Dust 1st and 2nd floor.Done
  • FlyLady: Bathrooms
    • Dust top of fan Done
    • Clean Windows. Done
    • Wipe down wall and door jambs. Done
  • Work off of Daily Habits Checklist.Done
  • Pay bills.Done
  • Weed one flower bed.Done
  • Shred Paper. Done
  • Digital Photo Decluttering - 15 mins. a day
  • Party Planning: work on timeline, decide on gift to buy, make a list of things that I still need to buy, make a list of things to make, make a list of things that I need to bring with me to the party; Done
  • Check on homemade spice mix containers and make batches if necessary. Done

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I'm trying to find a balance for sure. I want to make time for the fun things and enjoy life, especially while we live here. We got approved for the year extension so we'll be here another two years instead of one, and I want to take full advantage of the time we have left!
For sure, a once in a lifetime opportunity and you don't want to waste it. Time goes so quickly and before you know it you will be moving on.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
  • Digital Photo Decluttering - 15 mins. a day
I need to add this to my list. I download my photos from my phone to my computer regularly but then they just sit there, without descriptions and not sorted into folders.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
My list is on my blog (in my signature).

I have printed out my 'BER' calendars and started filling those up yesterday with chores, Fall work, food prep, Halloween prep, Christmas prep and activities.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lucie, it is so nice to see people getting organised for the BER months. We are nearly there

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
The surprise party seems to have taken over my life which I wasn't expecting, at all. My mom is throwing this for my dad. It's a three hour drive for me and my siblings to get there. We are suppose to arrive one hour before the party starts to decorate, put the food out and get drinks set up. Weather permitting, it will be outside. I think it will be a lot of fun but to have about 20 people arrive at once, unload cars and then drive them away a few blocks to hide them. is making me feel out of my comfort zone in a big way. :eek:

This week and last week has been about shopping for decorations and paper goods from home and from the stores. The last few days I've been pulling together all the decorations and paper goods that we need to bring. We have a nautical Americana theme going on. There is no outlet for lighting so we'll celebrate by candle light. I've been tying jute around old Yankee Candle jars. We'll fill them with sand and shells and a white pillar candle when we get to the house. I have lots of white votive candles that we'll use outside too. I'm thinking that I will be using these candle jars in the fall and winter now. I'll just change out the sand and shells for something seasonal. Next week we'll be working on buying ingredients for the meals on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
The surprise party seems to have taken over my life which I wasn't expecting, at all. My mom is throwing this for my dad. It's a three hour drive for me and my siblings to get there. We are suppose to arrive one hour before the party starts to decorate, put the food out and get drinks set up. Weather permitting, it will be outside. I think it will be a lot of fun but to have about 20 people arrive at once, unload cars and then drive them away a few blocks to hide them. is making me feel out of my comfort zone in a big way. :eek:

This week and last week has been about shopping for decorations and paper goods from home and from the stores. The last few days I've been pulling together all the decorations and paper goods that we need to bring. We have a nautical Americana theme going on. There is no outlet for lighting so we'll celebrate by candle light. I've been tying jute around old Yankee Candle jars. We'll fill them with sand and shells and a white pillar candle when we get to the house. I have lots of white votive candles that we'll use outside too. I'm thinking that I will be using these candle jars in the fall and winter now. I'll just change out the sand and shells for something seasonal. Next week we'll be working on buying ingredients for the meals on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The candle jars sound lovely and interchangeable for future holidays/celebrations.