August 2018 Rudolph Day

Discussion in 'Rudolph Day' started by PamelaG, Aug 22, 2018.

1. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

jampss, Holiday_Mom and AuntJamelle like this.
  2. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

Thank you for the reminder. I have reserved it - it has to be brought in from another library. It sounds like a really good movie, judging by viewer reviews.

3. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Could not find this movie so I watched one that I had recorded from last year.
    Spent the day dreaming of Christmas, making notes in my planner and bagging up some craft projects to start.
    A wonderful day.

4. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

DH and I watched "Christmas Story." We really enjoyed it - it's a nice story. Thank you for the recommendation.

5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

i couldnt find it either this week i have watched christmas with the kranks elf and polar express

6. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

Busy weekend - postponed my Rudolph Day until Wednesday.

7. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

The closest thing I got to a Christmas program was NCIS Los Angeles had a rerun last night set around Christmas...sometimes, you just have to take what you can get! lol Too busy with wedding stuff Saturday to celebrate it then, and too tired last night!

PamelaG likes this.
  8. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Guess August Rudy day just didn't happen for me. Too much going on and dd spending the week here too. Next weekend we are going away, so I guess it'll go to September.
    I did like the idea of the Christmas box though. So I will buy myself 12 things to put in a box, all wrapped seperately which I can open on Rudy days next year :)

Ahorsesoul and PamelaG like this.