Big Lots!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Hi all,

Went to Big Lots! today to shop for Halloween. Christmas has taken over the store! There was still some Thanksgiving/Autumn décor, but Christmas was throughout the store. They had some beautiful things for the home. I saw adorable woodland reindeer that I'm thinking of for the hearth along with beautiful already embellished lanterns.

You may want to check it out!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Thanks

Our store moved into a larger location and sometimes I forget about it. Thanks for reminding me.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Lisa, I have two wooden carved deer I got from Hobby Lobby about 4 years ago that I love! I have to go to Monroe tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, I'll have time to go look. Thanks!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
No Big Lots here!!! Sounds like they have some lovely things.

Nancysue

Retire Member
Oct 27, 2015
I like big lots more than wal-mart when it comes to decoration shopping. The prices are the same and big lots seems to be much more organized and easy to navigate. I love their outdoor section that has patio decorations!

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
Funny-I was just thinking about going to Big Lots soon-they always seem to have some kind of different Christmas things-last year I got battery powered Christmas stake lights that I didn't see anywhere else..

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I need to find one here, I know we've driven past one just don't remember where. Maybe this weekend i'll go and look to see what they have. DS is already bugging me to put up the tree but DH would kill me if I put it up before Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean I can't shop for decorations. :)