Bubble Bath Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I just might have to celebrate that one! :jumpinghearts:

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I'm DEFINETLY down for that one!!!!

:grouphug:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
You know we need to be on the lookout for taking care of ME...things to do during 2008....this would be a good one!!!

I'm going to start a Celebrate Me thread and sticky it....ummmm now which forum to put it in...off to ponder...be watching for it.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Does that mean I can skip work and take a bubble bath all day?

I am loving take a bubble bath day. :jumpinghearts:

:heartsNY:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I could spend all day in a bubble bath. I might spend January 8th doing just that!!!

:happynewyear: Melanie

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Unfortunately i'll be driving my husband to the airport in Dallas, which is about 8-9 hours away, to catch his flight the next morning to Korea for the next year. Maybe i'll make the evening of the 9th, after the kids are in bed of course, bubble bath night for me.

momof2boys

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
Do forget the candles and the soft music- that just makes it soooo much more relaxing!!!! :happynewyear:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I am going to have to put Bubble Bath Day off a month this year--- I like my bubble baths Hot, Hot, Hot and being 9 months pregnant that will have to wait!

I have a file call calendar fun on my computer and I am definately putting this one in my fun calendar!

pixiestick

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I was at GB before coming here, (knew this site would take me longer) and saw the Bubble Bath date. My bosses grandson 1 1/2 always wants to take a bubble. At GB ordered some stuff for Xmas 2008 with the sale going on. it is over 1-2-08.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Bubble Bath Day sounds fantastic! I will mark my calendar....just have to arrange for dh to keep the kiddos away while mommy relaxes!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Sounds so relaxing. Unfortunately, I want be able to do this that day. Have to take my hubby for his final dr. appt. for a knee injury. And hope we're back in time for my grannddaughter's girl scout meeting.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
This will probably get me kicked off this board, maybe even out of womandom (is that a real word or one of my made up words that I'm convinced is real?), but I'm not a bubble bath fan. I just don't enjoy them. Weird, I know! However!! In honor of bubble bath day, I'm going to dig out some yummy smelling bath salts that I received as a gift a while back and give it another try!! Here's hoping!!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
So funny, Cathymac! Nope, we won't kick you off the boards -- we love you too much! I like bubble baths well enough, it's getting OUT of them and into the cold air of the bathroom that I don't like! Thinking about buying one of those towel heating racks. . .

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
jackfrosty said:
Girlsinmo-maybe instead of Having a bubble bath that day you can buy a big bottle of your favorite bubble bath and wrap it up for yourself to open that day-you can always enjoy it the rest of the month!

Thanks that's a great idea. As someone else said I don't like getting OUT of the tub into the cold. Might get me a new terry cloth(hopefully) robe before then lol

ygrandma1

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
I wish! Just never seem to have enough time. Showers only, but maybe if I can convince someone that is really a holiday. OMMMMM I think I'll try.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Terrylee5151 said:
I love bubble bath day....I do it quite often and if you sprinkle rose petals in your water and have your husband bring you a glass of wine you will feel like a princess.

You're so funny. If I ever did get in the tub, I can only imagine what would happen. DS7 would be standing at the door, trying to tell me something vitally important, like how the latest Progressive Farmer magazine has a baler in it just like his toy one, DS6 would be standing there crying because (a) DS7 almost tried to hit him or (b) nobody ever plays with him; DS15 would be asking if he could go somewhere and have some money to do it and DH would be wanting to come in to take care of his business. He doesn't mind an audience. See why I don't take baths??