Card exchange announcement: Please read

Discussion in 'Forum Rules, Announcements & FAQ' started by Gingerbug, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Gingerbug

Gingerbug Administrator

Hello all card exchange participants. For those of you that don't know me (I don't post as often as I used to) I'm Ginger and I am the admin of MHH. I am excited to see so many people interested in the card exchange.

In the past most of the people that participated in the card exchange were "old friends" who have been members here for quite some time. This year we have several new members (or members without a lot of posts) wanting to join in the fun! Welcome, we are so glad to have you.

However, because we are giving out personal information (addresses) as part of the exchange I'd like to make a slight change to our "game plan" for the year. I'd like to stipulate that those that are participating in the exchange have at least 25 posts to do so. There is still some time to get your post count up and be included in the exchange. This "rule" is not meant to exclude anyone but rather we would like to get to know our members better so we feel like we are sending a card to an "old friend."

I hope you will start posting and get to know our friendly members and let us get to know you. If you prefer not to then we will certainly understand but you will be unable to join in the exchange this year.