Celebrate Me 2012 Monthly Themes

Discussion in 'Celebrate Me' started by Gingerbug, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Gingerbug

Gingerbug Administrator

Don't forget to celebrate on your birth date each month....mine is on the 15th!!

Here are some topics for your Celebrate Me Days:

January: Promises Month (Spend some time on your word for the year and other reflections for the year)

February: Face Month (Get a facial, buy new makeup, cleanser, or lotion)

March: Lucky Charms Month (treat yourself to some jewelry)

April: Inner Me Month (Make a self collage, start a journal or write a letter to yourself, find an inspirational book to enjoy)

May: Hair Month (Get an hot oil treatment, buy new shampoo or conditioner, splurge a bit)

June: Something for Me Month (Buy a little treat...a new purse, a beach tote, new sandels)

July: A Day to Myself Month (Spend a day to yourself, browse shops, walk in the park, take yourself for a nice lunch)

August: Happy Feet Month (Get a pedicure, new nail polish, soak your feet or get a foot massage)

September: Perfume Month (buy new perfume or body spray, enjoy some new body wash or a bubble bath)

October: It's Soundtrack of My Life Month (Make a list of songs of your life, burn a CD of them or purchase a favorite CD etc)

November: Pretty Hands Month (Get a manicure or buy new lotion, trim your nails and pamper your hands)

December: Christmas Gift Month (Buy yourself a small Christmas gift, wrap, and place it under the tree...something you will LOVE)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  2. girlsinmo

girlsinmo New Member

Great ideas Ginger.

3. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

sounds good to me. thanks

4. AnnieClaus

AnnieClaus Active Member

LOVE IT!
    Gives me some direction of what to do!

Annie

5. Christmaslvr

Christmaslvr Active Member

LOVE this, thank you!

6. jampss

jampss Well-Known Member

While I was searching to see if I ever made a Word for 2012 ... I came across this!!
    :D

Christmaslvr likes this.
  7. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

There are some good ideas here, I have never celebrated my day (30th) but maybe I should start.

8. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

I think we should all make more of an effort to do this! We deserve to be celebrated, more than just on our actual birthday.

9. jampss

jampss Well-Known Member

I just added a reminder to my phone for every 19th ... celebrate me! :)

Now. What to do? Hmmmm :rolleyes:

10. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

The world is our oyster......I am really going to sit with my planner and put in 12 celebrate me days. Some days will be spent at work and some will be weekends but that still leaves many days that I can celebrate in the peace and quiet.

I am thinking,
    take the time to watch a movie that I choose, with popcorn.
    take a long bubble bath and have an afternoon nap.
    have a pedi, choose a colour that is a little wild.
    sit by the fire in winter and knit or read a book.

This is a good start, I am sure that when I sit down I will think of a few other things.

jampss likes this.
  11. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

I'll have to print this off. Than you for sharing

12. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Great ideas Katrina

sweetpumkinpye likes this.