Christmas countdown.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I was wondering if any of you use a Christmas countdown that can be put onto an iphone or ipad? I would like to add one fairly soon but not sure which one to use.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Haven’t thought about looking for a countdown app. Looking forward to hearing anyone’s experience with this?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I want to start building the excitement and think a coutdown is a great way of doing it.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
The App Store has lots of free choices for countdown apps. I use countdown star for the end of the school year...lol. I hadn't thought to add a Christmas one to my phone.

socks on radiator

MHH Member
Jun 7, 2018
Kent, England
Hi sweetpumkinpye, did you find an app you liked in the end?
I'm looking far an app to use on my android phone for the HGP this year. At the moment I'm fiddling with the Any.do app which looks great for to do lists but not so great for the more info/spreadsheet type lists. I'll let you know if I stumble across anything else :)

socks on radiator

MHH Member
Jun 7, 2018
Kent, England
I misread, sorry! I thought you were looking for an app to use with the Christmas countdown, not a Christmas countdown app, lol.
If you're still looking, we're you after a timed countdown clock type or a ticker type timeline where an object moves along towards the end?

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Good morning and welcome to our group!!
Yes, looking for an app for iphone or ipad that counts down the days till Christmas. Thought it would be a fun thing to have.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I have Countdown Star, the same one as Lisa. I can put in more than one countdown so I have one for our current move and then one for Christmas. It's a free app - it does have a little advertising banner at the bottom but it's easy to ignore.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Cool, thank you. I will have a look.