christmas elf christmas card exchange

Discussion in 'Magic Elves' started by nicurn92, Nov 15, 2013.

1. nicurn92

nicurn92 Member

hey guys,

is there any interest in doing a chistmas card swap between the elves? I'd be happy to organise it. maggie

2. modnm

modnm New Member

Hi
    I'd like to do a card exchange, in here in Australia
    Michelle

3. nicurn92

nicurn92 Member

ok, so why don't we say you are interested in doing an elf card swap (ie: our elves swap cards) let me know by nov 25th and I will send out the list either the 26th or 27th. (hopefully that way if people in other countries want to join, cards will arrive before christmas :) ) maggie

4. sloanmama

sloanmama New Member

well, I'd like to do it. My kiddos loved that our elf Ollie got so much Christmas mail from other elves around the world. I'll PM you my info. I think in the past we've gathered the following info:

Elf Name(s)
    Complete Address as written on an envelope
    and maybe when your elf arrives
    email address

That's what I'll send and if you need more or something else, let me know.
    I hope more people join in!

5. nicurn92

nicurn92 Member

sounds good, got your pm. :) thanks for posting what we usually include. :) clearly I was in a hurry and kind of forgot the important info. :)

maggie

6. JeniferDwn

JeniferDwn Member

You know I want to do it!!! LOL My elves are ready to send out their cards!

7. yummy-mummy-amy

yummy-mummy-amy New Member

please can i be added but i cant send more than 5 because of costs (so please only add me to 5 people's list to make it fair). i'm uk. will PM you.

8. nicurn92

nicurn92 Member

I think I have pm'd everyone back so far. maggie

9. nicurn92

nicurn92 Member

hey guys, I will be pm-ing y'all the addresses in about an hour or so, just have to walk my crazy dogs... :) maggie