Christmas in July 2019 Resources

Discussion in 'Christmas in July' started by PamelaG, Jun 10, 2019.

1. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

2. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Can't wait.

Minta and PamelaG like this.
  3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I believe the other Hallmark channels has movies either right before or after this time frame. Maybe they overlap a week---can't remember the dates I saw.

Ahorsesoul and Minta like this.
  4. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

Hallmark started playing Christmas movies every Friday night a while back all year long. Christmas Joy is on this Friday at 5 p.m. our time so not sure what time for all of you, but check and see.

PamelaG likes this.
  5. housewife2

housewife2 Well-Known Member

im looking fwd to the hallmark christmas movies

Ahorsesoul and PamelaG like this.
  6. PamelaG

I have to figure out how to get the various Hallmark channels. We just have the basic cable - ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS - so I'm hoping I can add them to my other channels like STARZ, Netflix, and Acorn that I sign up for individually. TV is so complicated these days!

Ahorsesoul likes this.
  7. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

If you had Netflix before your move it should be the same now. When DD went into the group home she watched Netflix from our account. She was 2 hours away from us.

8. PamelaG

Yes, we've had Netflix and Amazon Prime all along and I just reactivated PBS Passport. I'm waiting for the big TV to get here on Tuesday to activate and explore some other channels. It's so much easier to set things up on that one.