Christmas In July Swap for 2018

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by Lana, Jan 1, 2018.

1. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

No offense at all Lana, I've always handmade my ornaments so nothing different for me. Haha I was just okay with either. :)

2. MinnieCo

MinnieCo Well-Known Member

Here I am....I'm IN! In fact I already have mine made. Now let's hope I made enough. I had a lot of down time during the election last year so I got paid to craft..lol I'll send my PM now. As far as who makes them I don't care, but obviously they should be home made.

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

4. PamelaG

PamelaG Well-Known Member Staff Member

Count me in, I'm ok with homemade too,

5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Have 8 now!

Jessica
    GrammaDeb
    Miss JoDee
    Shannon
    Laura
    Michelle
    Pam
    Lana

6. Lolwlias

Lolwlias Active Member

I'm not so talented/crafty.....but I'm still going to try. LOL

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Couple more weeks for sign ups!

8. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

The swap is now closed. I know it is a few days after the deadline but had a couple questioning it yet.
    We have 8 signed up so that means you have to make 7 ornaments. I appreciate you all signing up and look forward to the swap. Missing some from the past that had been in for several years.

HAPPY CRAFTING!

Jessica
    GrammaDeb
    Miss JoDee
    Shannon
    Laura
    Michelle
    PamelaG
    Lana

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  9. PamelaG

That's me, Pam as in PamelaG right? Not the other Pam Spaur? I didn't see her sign up here on the thread but thought she might have contacted you in a PM. Maybe change the way my name is listed to PamelaG to avoid any confusion later on?

10. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Yep it is you. The other Pam has never been in it----even tho she is talented enough to be!

PamelaG likes this.
  11. MinnieCo

That's a rather small group, but I'm excited as usual.

12. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Seems some years are fewer than others. Remember the yr. we had (I think 8) and they all dropped but you and I?

13. MinnieCo

My tree can handle the small number on occasion..lol..If I knew how to upload photos on here, I'd totally share some of them from over the years. I put up that tree in the spare room this year and it was all swap ornaments from years gone by. So much fun to look at.

PamelaG likes this.
  14. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Does everybody have their ornament picked out to make? I have mine narrowing down to see which one I will try.

15. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

Hopefully mine will be finished today. My Rudy day plans.

PamelaG likes this.
  16. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

WTG Jody!

PamelaG likes this.
  17. MinnieCo

I'm ready to package mine, but now I don't know where I put them. I guess that means I have reason to clean my craft room..lol

18. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Active Member

Goodness I keep forgetting and remembering this. Glad I got a little over a month left. I'm pretty sure i have mine picked out.

19. PamelaG

Me too, must get busy!

20. MinnieCo

I bagged mine up 2 days ago..I'm going to the post office tomorrow I'll try and get them in the mail then. If not I'll let you know Lana when they are on the way.