Christmas In July Swap for 2018

Discussion in 'Swap Rules, Swap Proposals, Current Swaps' started by Lana, Jan 1, 2018.

1. MrsSoup

MrsSoup Well-Known Member

That would be mine and I haven't mailed yet. :( Sorry y'all! I will have it in the mail by the end of the week, things have been non-stop crazy here. :oops:

2. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

You are fine Jess! This year the deadline was extended a few weeks.

3. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

My items are wrapped

4. MrsSoup

Package is on the way!

PamelaG likes this.
  5. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Jess, got your package tonight. I will open all tom. night and should be able to get them all traded out and to the post office on the 5th. Allen should be able to take them. That is my plan. Will let you all know your tracking number when they are mailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

PamelaG likes this.
  6. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

All boxes were sent out today. I have sent you all of your tracking numbers to you. GrammaDeb, I messaged you on here and others on FB.

I am going to get ready and figured up the money and if I owe you any I will get it sent back. Hoping to send out tom., but might be Saturday before I get it done and out.

THANK YOU, TO ALL WHO JOINED! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IS WRAPPED!

7. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

GrammaDeb, sent you a second message too.

Also several of you got an ornament back since Laura dropped out and most of you had your ornaments sent already.

8. MrsSoup

So excited!

9. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Yeah! Thank you.

Ladies I include a sample of handcream. I promise it's not me trying to hock what I sell you do so much for those around you I wanted to give you a little something to pamper yourselves!

10. PamelaG

PamelaG Moderator Staff Member

My package arrived yesterday - are we still holding the opening on July Rudolph Day?

Lana likes this.
  11. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Well-Known Member

My package arrive yesterday too. I am planning to wait until Rudy Day. It will make the day very special.

GrammaDeb and Lana like this.
  12. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Its up to you when to open but seems most are waiting or commented on Rudy Day! Just please be sure that if you open do not say or post pictures until everybody has opened!

PamelaG likes this.
  13. MrsSoup

Mine arrived yesterday as well but I just checked the mail today. So exciting! I'm not sure I can hold out until July 25th. That's a long time away. hehe I won't spoil the surprise if I cave and open early though. :p

14. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

Mine came too. Don't know how I'm going to wait until the 25th!

15. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Shannon and Michelle yet to receive.

16. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

I just checked and mine just left St Louis today so it will be a few more days till it arrives

17. MrsSoup

I caved, I just couldn't wait any longer with the box sitting here staring at me. Everyone did such a great job! Thank you all! :)

18. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

Shannon, I just can't believe that!

19. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

Haha. I sit here with my teeth clenched, looking at the box looking at me. Don't know how much longer I can hold out. Would it hurt to just open the box?

20. Lana

Lana Well-Known Member

I wonder what is all in there?!?!?!?