Christmas Wishes for one and all

Discussion in 'Magical Moments' started by luludou, Dec 23, 2012.

1. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Thought I'd start a thread where we can all address our Christmas Wishes :
    :merrychristmas:

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Have fun, enjoy and we'll start working on Christmas 2013 on January 2nd ;)

2. HouseElf

HouseElf Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas Lucie!

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas! I pray you are all safe, warm and surrounded by the people you love!

Thank you my MHH friends for another wonderful year.

3. happy2bme

happy2bme Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to one and all!!

I could not imagine my life and my holidays without you.

Best wishes to you and yours.

4. Snowey

Snowey Active Member

Merry Christmas to all of my wonderful friends here. You truly make my life better !!

5. Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul Santa's Elves

Warm Christmas wishes

I pray that each and every member here is blessed in their lives this Christmas season. Many years this board has been my safe place to visit during times of stress. I'd like to thank each one of you for your support and comfort.

6. missjane

missjane Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas, everyone! I pray that your holidays are filled with love and laughter, and Christmas cheer. Peace and blessings to all of you. Thank you for being here.

7. piratemamaof3boys

piratemamaof3boys Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to some beautiful women. You have been there when others weren't both good and bad so thank you. Sending wishes for a Beautiful Christmas and new Year surrounded by those you love.
    :elf2:

8. sweetpumkinpye

sweetpumkinpye Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to you all. I want to thank you all for being my friends and for letting me be me. I feel so safe here with you all. Much love

9. AnnieClaus

AnnieClaus Active Member

I'm looking forward to another year of Christmas planning with truly my best friends!!!

Annie

10. teachermomof2

teachermomof2 Santa's Elves

Merry Christmas to my favorite gals in the world!