Christmas Wrapping Parties 2016

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Here are the dates for this year's wrapping parties. Let's try and have the wrapping done before December 24th, so we can relax and enjoy the holiday!

Saturday, August 13th

Saturday, September 24th

Saturday, October 15th

Sunday, October 30th

Friday, November 11th

Saturday, November 26th
Sunday, November 27th

Saturday, December 3rd
Sunday, December 4th

Saturday, December 10th

Saturday, December 17th
Sunday, December 18th

Saturday, December 24th - No wrapping today because we are done!!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Woo hoo! Thanks so much for starting this thread!

I'll be on vacation August 13th and camping October 30th - but other than that I am IN!

If nothing else, I have a nice collection of gifts I've crafted that need to be wrapped! But I hope to have more purchases made between now and September 24th which is the first event I'll be able to join in on!

:)

jollykelly

Premiere Member
Feb 22, 2015
Lehigh Valley, Pa
I love this, and the thought of no wrapping on Christmas Eve. I am on vacation on 8/13, but I am in for the other dates!! Better get shopping

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
I'll be thinking of you guys.

I do have all our Elf gifts/ Advent gifts done and ready to wrap. I also have the paper BUT as its a Saturday and DS will be around I can't. Im planning on wrapping these either the Friday before or the Monday after. Im going to wrap and then label with a number tag.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
need to pop these dates in the planner,
I think I can wrap stocking fillers in September, I have just about got them all bought, except for food items that can be popped in later.

tanya

Premiere Member
Jan 8, 2012
Life caught up with me both Friday and today so I did not get to wrap my Elf bits and pieces. But I have blocked out time this Friday to do it. I will not be caught out this year! The whole world will have to wait as Im wrapping this Friday! Im taking the phone off the hook- blocking all mobile calls unless its DS's school and doing it!

We always end up needing to wrap things on Christmas Eve (usually Santa gifts and stocking stuffers) but it'd be nice to only have to wrap those few things, instead of wrapping everything an hour before we head out to the family!! Def making a note of the date that fall after when I buy all my gifts on amazon!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Okay...They are marked down as usual, now lets see if I do something about it!

Skippy1707

Retire Member
Sep 5, 2016
Wales
I shall be here for September 24th - whether I have anything to wrap by then will be a different story

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Hi everyone,

We have a wrapping party today!!

I won't be wrapping today, but will one day next week instead!!

Who is going to be wrapping gifts today?

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Not me, I'm taking the day off. I've been doing things non-stop and finally put my foot down. I've been laying on the sofa watching movies. I'll probably do some wrapping tomorrow.

Reactions: Christmaslvr

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I had it written on my calendar but am I distracted with a genealogy project.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I should get started. I do have all the items for the box that goes to Iowa besides a gift card that I will do for the joint gift if I don't find something else.

I wrap each of Teigans poster items so could do ones I have already.