Crafers Challenge April 15-21 2018

Discussion in 'Crafters Challenges' started by Miss JoDee, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Active Member

Mid-April already and time to start thinking about your homespun Christmas gifts. Well, at the very least making a list of what you would like to make. I have several pins on my Christmas board that I want to take a closer look at and start something on something this week.

I did get my CIJ ornaments wrapped and mailed last week. I know it is early but summer gets really busy at my seasonal job that I wanted to be ahead of the game.

2. DahliaDoll

DahliaDoll Well-Known Member

We're camping this week. I brought some knitting, CCS and also some fabric that, time permitting, I could cut into squares for a future quilt.

3. GrammaDeb

GrammaDeb Active Member

I ordered some fleece NHL team fabric for 2 blankets for Christmas presents. Dsil & dgs are huge fans of our local hockey team, The Golden Knights. If Dsil doesn't want a blanket I will cut up the fabric for guinea pig pee pads - haha, he would consider that sacrilege.

4. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

knitting socks and crocheting a pocket shawl

5. DahliaDoll

I found some time the other morning to do some cutting up of I-Spy fabrics. I've also been doing a little CCS and knitting.

6. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Active Member

The bench I have to reupholster will have to wait a while. I haven't been able to decide what type of fabric to use. I some fabric here I could use however it is very white. I am thinking I want to get a gray vinyl. I will have to wait for a sale on fabrics which I think JoAnn's has going on right now. I will check it out tomorrow after work.

I am still toying with whether or not to I am doing homemade Christmas gifts. I will have to decide very soon. Maybe just the dgds. I do have to make a raggedy ann doll for dgd1 her birthday's is in July I will have to see if I can get it cut out in the next week or two.

7. Miss JoDee

Miss JoDee Active Member

I did it!

Attached Files:

AuntJamelle, GrammaDeb and luludou like this.
  8. luludou

luludou Well-Known Member

Beautiful MissJoDee! love the fabric

9. DahliaDoll

Jody ~ You did a beautiful job with some great fabric! Maybe it will inspire me to do mine. I want to make slip covers that I can change out seasonally.