Crafters Challenge August 26th-Sept. 1st, 2018

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Just a bit more embroidery on burlap ribbon done last night - it was a late evening due to having DS karate class right after I picked him up, them home for homework, then late night run to Menards for parts DH needed for fireplace project. Hoping to get more craft time tonight and over the long weekend!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Finished one of the three flannel blankets for Julia as well as the CCS gnomes. I need to do a little craftermath control this morning as we are having company this afternoon and she may want to see the studio. These people haven't been to our house before (DH is connecting with someone from his past and they share an interest in Studebakers, so they went to the Studebaker meet the other day. They are here from out of town and staying with her relatives. She's an artist and I'm pretty sure does some quilting.)

Reactions: AuntJamelle

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Bought the white felt I needed! This weekend won't be home but next weekend I'll be making the ice-cream cones.

Reactions: AuntJamelle

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Did some craftermath control in the studio and impressed our visitors! She wants to go home and clean her studio (she paints watercolors).

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finished the first snowman ornament out of felt. Quite pleased with how it turned out. Definitely hand made but it looks pretty good.
Not sure if I will make more, might do some and put them in the gift closet for next year. Might make a good gift for the girls at work.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Katrina ~ Would like to see your ornament. Good work!

I finished the other two flannel blankets for Julia today, as well as the knit cozy blanket for her baby brother. The yarn in the blanket is very soft, but the shape sure turned out funny (supposed to be rectangle). LOL

I also worked on some Christmas cards.