Crafters Challenge December 16th---December 22nd!!!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
DJ I have better luck at the dollar stores than Michael’s for holiday ribbon. When I made my Christmas urn I purchased the fake pine branches at Michaels on clearance but have purchased all my ribbons, berry stems, flowers balls and ribbons from the dollar store. I can now change the colour to red, white gold or silver.
I even found some double sided card stock that I needed for a project this year at the dollar store.

Next time we cross the border I will be sure to hit hobby lobby as they carry Christmas scrappaper year round and pick up some to have on hand. I have learned my lesson on not stocking up even though we are trying to clear out stuff from our place. Six more months than half of my basement stuff will go.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Great job Lucie.
I have finished the tag for on DD BF stocking. It turned out pretty well. I need to put a name on his Santa sack but it will be one of the first craft projects for the new year, not enough time now.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Rose ~ I checked the Dollar Store, too, with no luck. There is a Hobby Lobby here, but I didn’t go there. What happens in 6 months?

Lucie ~ I think you did show those ornaments before. They are very cute! Socks … shucks!

I finally made the pee pee teepees today. I made six of them and could make another six, but not sure how many will be needed/wanted.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Rose~I knew you were retiring but didn't connect the dots with your comment about getting rid if stuff. Makes sense and ome more bonus of retirement!

The socks I knit for Iris fit perfectly!