Crafters Challenge December 23rd-December 29th, 2018

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

GrammaDeb

Premiere Member
Jan 4, 2014
Nevada
Oh my, I forgot I want to do CCS for cards. I'll add that to my list. Thanks for the reminder DahliaDoll.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Very excited to report that as part of my after Christmas sale shopping I picked up two sets of sheets for next year's projects. One set is a nice seafoamy light teal color and the other is plain ole Christmas red. Both are plain and that is perfect because I plan to embroider a simple pattern on the edges of all the pillowcases and the top border of the flat sheets. I'll probably just do it in all black. Can't wait to get started! Think I'll wash the sheets first though!

I also nabbed 3 boxes of LED white lights that I need for a personal project - I picked up a very big wicker deer yard decoration at a garage sale last summer ($3!!!) and I need to clip off the old light strands and attach new. Plan to do that early 2019 so it is all done and ready to go out next year!

I also picked up a new stocking for my sister's boyfriend - his old one wasn't as nice as ours and after 4 years I'm feeling guilty! Will embroider his name on the cuff.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Decided to finish downloading all my embroidery patterns. I always buy patterns online but never download them right away so I have a bit of a mess to sort. My goal is to finish this then I can start my other projects.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I found some calico bags at the craft store yesterday, very plain beige colour. I am going to applique a santa on one for my mum and maybe candy canes on one for me. I will then use them to 'wrap' a gift for next year.